My friends boyfriend came in me

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I paused my game to be here
My friends boyfriend came in me (f18)

My friend has a really sexy boyfriend and we always hangout with the 3 of us but the other night he invited us over to his house and he bought us some edibles and we each took turns taking shots. He was wearing grey sweatpants and I was eyeing his massive cock all night long. Fortunately my friend can’t really hang so she ended up passing out on the court after like 3 hours and it was just me and her boyfriend. He ended up asking me for help and took me into his bedroom and out of nowhere he sat down on the bed and started stroking his cock in front of me. He told me how beautiful I looked and how he noticed me looking at his dick all night and how bad I must want him. I couldn’t resist so I got down on my knees and slipped my tits out and starting sucking on his delicious cock. He kept pushing my head down so that way his cock way down my throat. I could literally feel him throbbing and visibly see his legs shaking from the head. I really wanted to feel him in me so I stood up and pushed him back into the bed and got on top riding his big cock. When he entered my pussy we both gasped and told me how much better my pussy felt then my friends and that made me so horny that I just rode him even harder. He started sucking on my tits and shaking again until eventually he came inside of my pussy. After he was done he told me to get off and then he played me down and ate my pussy out. We fucked 2 more time throughout the night. Honestly his dick was so amazing I have no regrets. My friend woke up in the morning and didn’t suspect anything. So we ended up going shopping and she’s planning on us getting together again soon. Little does she know I’m gonna drain her mans balls again and again every time we hangout now.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ttlurker, 5'7 zoomer, PsychoDsk and 2 others
@Vermilioncore @vratisevojvodo @Autismcel @Imretarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gaygymmaxx and iloveboobs
This cant be real

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
I can't help but picture a HTN with a muscular physique that looks like this:

B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

With 2 HTB or MTB thirsting for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This cant be real
You'd be surprised at the slutty things some women will do if they think you're hot. Not going to happen if you're from a very conservative culture though.

This guy proved it:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and watah
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, ttlurker, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Tale written by 14 year old male Redditor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, Johnny_Sins, thenewhebbe and 1 other person
This is fapfuel for years fuck
I’m excited to jerk my cock to this shit fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Most likely written by a guy

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
I thought your were @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You'd be surprised at the slutty things some women will do if they think you're hot. Not going to happen if you're from a very conservative culture though.

This guy proved it:

Yeah but it’s reddit, it’s not a website that attracts women for anything other than advertising OF to simps