My friend's gf made a comment about me

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
"Yeah failednormiemanlet is really good looking/cute. I don't see his looks holding him back from girls, actually it's probably his height. Yeah his height holds him back a lot, otherwise he'd be considered really good looking" - my friend's subhuman gf to my mate.

My mate relayed this message to me. It is so over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and 10 others
@Chinacurry my mate's gf is an ogre/ugly too. Brutal how fucking ugly I am

"Yeah failednormiemanlet is really good looking/cute. I don't see his looks holding him back from girls, actually it's probably his height. Yeah his height holds him back a lot, otherwise he'd be considered really good looking" - my friend's subhuman gf to my mate.

Clearly LARP. No way she called you failednormiemanlet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, ShowerMaxxing, zharupodrugu and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Go slam and armbar her and your mate to assert dominance

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
Go slam and armbar her and your mate to assert dominance
I have offered to fight my friend in his backgarden but he refuses
She told you what you already know. Not that big of a deal
I fraud to 5'7, but faggot friend told her I height fraud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zharupodrugu, FrameMogger and 1 other person
@failednormieyak

Bruh I wore my big ass lifts to the movies yesterday (3 inches total) and my 6"2 friend told me "now you don't make me looks massive by comparison fuck" lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, latincell95 and FailedNormieManlet
I have offered to fight my friend in his backgarden but he refuses

I fraud to 5'7, but faggot friend told her I height fraud
Fake friend what a bitch

I'm never telling anyone but my goated psl friend

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry my mate's gf is an ogre/ugly too. Brutal how fucking ugly I am
As u know I've given up trying to say if ur ugly/ GL, or look maxxed or trash or whatnot, basically cos u go for 19-20yr old foids, and (apart from ONS) I'd go for ABSOLUTE MINIMUM 25yr olds. So I cannot relate to what 19yr olds find GL.

That said. Yes I do believe among ethnic women ur height is an issue, but not with white. With ethnic women ur features are an issue only cos ur darkskin, but 90% of curries are darkskin, and they all get so one. Dark skin won't be an issue with white girls, they'd basically see me and u as same colour, ie. Ethnic.

Ur features are v Shudra, which is not the most CLASSICALLY appealing, but tbh I've always said ur not ugly, ur just a LTN like 90% of guys, except ur a LTN who can't run JBW game.

Won't comment on what appeal ur clothes and hair give, cos I do not fucking understand that zoomer shit for the life of me.

• Woah
@failednormieyak

Bruh I wore my big ass lifts to the movies yesterday (3 inches total) and my 6"2 friend told me "now you don't make me looks massive by comparison fuck" lmao
I get 2.5 inch boost. Lifts make such a difference tbh

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Gaygymmaxx
As u know I've given up trying to say if ur ugly/ GL, or look maxxed or trash or whatnot, basically cos u go for 19-20yr old foids, and (apart from ONS) I'd go for ABSOLUTE MINIMUM 25yr olds. So I cannot relate to what 19yr olds find GL.

That said. Yes I do believe among ethnic women ur height is an issue, but not with white. With ethnic women ur features are an issue only cos ur darkskin, but 90% of curries are darkskin, and they all get so one. Dark skin won't be an issue with white girls, they'd basically see me and u as same colour, ie. Ethnic.

Ur features are v Shudra, which is not the most CLASSICALLY appealing, but tbh I've always said ur not ugly, ur just a LTN like 90% of guys, except ur a LTN who can't run JBW game.

Won't comment on what appeal ur clothes and hair give, cos I do not fucking understand that zoomer shit for the life of me.
No way he’s LTN… at least MTN.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deprived
Bhai, really? How old r u btw? Ur in college right?
I was joking bhai. And I’m 26. Yes I am in college. Well it’s more or less a vocational school but very college-like, if that makes sense? You learn to become what you are studying for so that’s a vocational school but it’s also younger people usually. I am the oldest dude in class. I call it a college since it’s after high school but I think formally speaking this isn’t considered a college? Idk.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

Young girls are probs a bit more forgiving for my lack of masculinity tbh. My mate's gf is white too
Mine were hard asf to wear, 3 inch elevator shoes would be better

4 inches seems like too much
My shoes are 1.5 inch, the lifts add an extra inch

No way he’s LTN… at least MTN.
Again, difference of opinion.

Plus u and him are similar age, so have different gaze to me.

Main reason I put him down is he just has terrible harmony, as opposed to any bad feature.

Not sure about ur area, but in uk his dark skin will barely failo him, if he styles correctly

• +1
I was joking bhai. And I’m 26. Yes I am in college. Well it’s more or less a vocational school but very college-like, if that makes sense? You learn to become what you are studying for so that’s a vocational school but it’s also younger people usually. I am the oldest dude in class. I call it a college since it’s after high school but I think formally speaking this isn’t considered a college? Idk.
Yeah I understand, it's like Germany. So basically a trade school

Plus u and him are similar age, so have different gaze to me.

Main reason I put him down is he just has terrible harmony, as opposed to any bad feature.

Not sure about ur area, but in uk his dark skin will barely failo him, if he styles correctly
Terrible harmony? What? He’s got decent harmony actually.. have you not seen his smiling pics? He is nikopilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Yeah I understand, it's like Germany. So basically a trade school
Sort of.. but it’s like in a college setting, if that makes sense? It’s basically a lower-tier college, that’s how I can explain it.

• +1
A LTN wouldn't do as good as him on dating apps. Your opinion means nothing if it isn't shared by the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
A LTN wouldn't do as good as him on dating apps. Your opinion means nothing if it isn't shared by the majority.
I’m used to chinacurry having opinions that doesn’t reflect reality.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deprived
Terrible harmony? What? He’s got decent harmony actually.. have you not seen his smiling pics? He is nikopilled.
Yeah whereas when I see his smiling pic I think this guy is decent PSL, like one of those Tamil models, but terrible harmony.

I guess what I mean is best he can look is cute, or interesting. I, and no homo, don't ever see anything harmonious enough to say Damn I want this guy to fuck me. The masc isn't there, and if masc isn't there have harmony. And if harmony isn't there have strikingness. It's rare to have all 3, but ideally have some degree of 1 or 2, but @FailedNormieManlet just has none, so ends up looking like a diversity model, whis agency fuck up and send him to a fucking Jacamo shoot and he just sits there in the corner getting starbucks orders for the bloatlords.

Sorry, that's just my opinion.

• JFL
yea ur a loser

Bro just get LL at this point

Majority are NPCs by definition, u get paid, and get success by having a different opinion in life.

In this case I clearly qualified 3 times that my opinion may not ve most valid, because of generational differences.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deprived
Yeah whereas when I see his smiling pic I think this guy is decent PSL, like one of those Tamil models, but terrible harmony.

I guess what I mean is best he can look is cute, or interesting. I, and no homo, don't ever see anything harmonious enough to say Damn I want this guy to fuck me. The masc isn't there, and if masc isn't there have harmony. And if harmony isn't there have strikingness. It's rare to have all 3, but ideally have some degree of 1 or 2, but @FailedNormieManlet just has none, so ends up looking like a diversity model, whis agency fuck up and send him to a fucking Jacamo shoot and he just sits there in the corner getting starbucks orders for the bloatlords.

This is why I love you bhai. Brutal but honest opinions, I’d agree that I look like one of those weird diversity models, I only have a really nice smile tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69

But OP has frequently said that women have shown interest in him. And this is due to the harmony that he has, not his lack thereof. Hence why he does have harmony. You may probably not see this but that’s because you’re malegazemaxxing. He has harmony and is above average.

How tall are you though? I guess like 6’0 to get that reaction rather than just complete dismissal

• JFL
  • +1
But OP has frequently said that women have shown interest in him. And this is due to the harmony that he has, not his lack thereof. Hence why he does have harmony. You may probably not see this but that’s because you’re malegazemaxxing. He has harmony and is above average.
I am quite likely male gaze maxxing, and also quite possibly old millenial gaze maxxing, you are correct.

And yes ok one of the newer apps OP has top tier engagement metrics, I am just saying that what these foids are looking for is different.

From my point of view there is nothing appealing facially about OP, in the classic sense.

What I suspect I'd happening, is zoomer girls are looking at 1 or 2 particular features, that are standouts on OP, and based on that responding favorably.

He doesn't have a striking smile but he has a nice smile, same with his eyes, they have a boyish twinkle. Amd yes that's appealing to some zoomer white girls, who are swiping him.

His mother would not agree with those girls though,

I’m 5’5
Bro why do you not consider LL? You are a handsome manlet. You already see how much more attention you get frauding 5’7 just imagine if you got LL to 5’7 or 5’8 + lifts.

Is money the only thing holding you back or would you not get the surgery even if you could afford it?

• +1
I am quite likely male gaze maxxing, and also quite possibly old millenial gaze maxxing, you are correct.

And yes ok one of the newer apps OP has top tier engagement metrics, I am just saying that what these foids are looking for is different.

From my point of view there is nothing appealing facially about OP, in the classic sense.

What I suspect I'd happening, is zoomer girls are looking at 1 or 2 particular features, that are standouts on OP, and based on that responding favorably.

He doesn't have a striking smile but he has a nice smile, same with his eyes, they have a boyish twinkle. Amd yes that's appealing to some zoomer white girls, who are swiping him.

His mother would not agree with those girls though,
I don’t think that women look at one or two particular features.. they look at harmony as a whole. But you already admit you are a malegazemaxxer so you wouldn’t know about this stuff. Btw he doesn’t just get interest from white chicks but also ethnic chicks. Due to harmony. Which is what the chicks see in him. It doesn’t matter if we don’t see it albeit I do see it. He mogs me hard.

• +1
Foids are completely delusional about height in my experience. If they like you they act like you're way taller and if they don't they act like you're way shorter. Legit had a foid guess I'm 6'2" and another say I'm 5'8" jfl

Foids are completely delusional about height in my experience. If they like you they act like you're way taller and if they don't they act like you're way shorter. Legit had a foid guess I'm 6'2" and another say I'm 5'8" jfl
How tall are you?

How tall are you, sry i forgot?

If indeed height... my condolences... it is the worst...
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

with the wrong race, while getting no women, you can at least get some men's respect... with being too short though :feelsrope:

double LL or death boyo

• +1
Bro why do you not consider LL? You are a handsome manlet. You already see how much more attention you get frauding 5’7 just imagine if you got LL to 5’7 or 5’8 + lifts.

Is money the only thing holding you back or would you not get the surgery even if you could afford it?
Yeah it’s mainly money really it’s giga expensive and dangerous. Idk if I’d consider myself handsome or anything, but it’s giga brutal how I get attention just at 5’7 lol
I don’t think that women look at one or two particular features.. they look at harmony as a whole. But you already admit you are a malegazemaxxer so you wouldn’t know about this stuff. Btw he doesn’t just get interest from white chicks but also ethnic chicks. Due to harmony. Which is what the chicks see in him. It doesn’t matter if we don’t see it albeit I do see it. He mogs me hard.
Do you really see something lol? I honestly think I just look quite boyish which might appeal to some girls
How tall are you, sry i forgot?

If indeed height... my condolences... it is the worst...
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

with the wrong race, while getting no women, you can at least get some men's respect... with being too short though :feelsrope:
5’5 jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, bloomercel and Artemis
Do you really see something lol? I honestly think I just look quite boyish which might appeal to some girls
That’s what I am talking about. You have this boyish look that some chicks will dig. That’s also where the harmony comes from. You wouldn’t look good with a stubble or something.

• +1