My friends know abt my acc

EthnicRobin

EthnicRobin

Trading teens for ascencion
BRO HOLY SHIT IM SO NON NT I WENT ON ORG DURING CLASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND SHIT AND TOLD THEM MY USER AND EVERYTHING THEN I GET SENT A PHOTO OF THREADS IVE POSTED IK THERE PROB READING THIS BUT HOLY SHIT AND ONLY 2 OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS WERE READING MY SHIT THE REST WERE PPL I BARLEY TALK TO AND ONE OF THEM PROB HAS A GRUDGE CUZ I SNITCHED ON HIM FOR SMTH HE SAID ABT A GIRL BEFORE YO IF ANYONE ELSE FINDS OUT ABT THIS IM MOVING SCHOOLS BRU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, Art of Pattinson, ZachS and 5 others
Low IQ chimp lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Clqs, mulattocel and 6 others
Nigga same here but we just joke about it tbh :ogre:.

@Kaari @enriquecel @chudlite @onskibidi

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, onskibidi, enriquecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel and kaligula567
I hate kids. I would kick you to death for 0.2 psl little nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Clark69
OI @kaligula567 DONT YOU REACT WITH THE SAD REACT YOUVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DESCENT INTO MADNESS WITH THE CONSTANT PINGS

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS and kaligula567
I just looked at your posts and can confirm you have committed social suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, onskibidi, ZachS and 2 others
BRO HOLY SHIT IM SO NON NT I WENT ON ORG DURING CLASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND SHIT AND TOLD THEM MY USER AND EVERYTHING THEN I GET SENT A PHOTO OF THREADS IVE POSTED IK THERE PROB READING THIS BUT HOLY SHIT AND ONLY 2 OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS WERE READING MY SHIT THE REST WERE PPL I BARLEY TALK TO AND ONE OF THEM PROB HAS A GRUDGE CUZ I SNITCHED ON HIM FOR SMTH HE SAID ABT A GIRL BEFORE YO IF ANYONE ELSE FINDS OUT ABT THIS IM MOVING SCHOOLS BRU
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR DEAD KEK

also delete your acc btw and start a new one

dumb retard, hey school friends if you are reading this, please make fun of this fucking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and N1666

I’ve been seeing a lot of threads like this lately, might have to stop going in when in public

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Kaari and kaligula567
Congrats. You're now the odd one out of the group. Whenever race, dating, girls, politics, gym, sports .etc come up, they'll all look at you like this expecting something autistic & extreme to come out of your mouth

Never mention the blackpill or looksmaxxing to anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and onskibidi
Congrats. You're now the odd one out of the group. Whenever race, dating, girls, politics, gym, sports .etc come up, they'll all look at you like this expecting something autistic & extreme to come out of your mouth
View attachment 3175601
Never mention the blackpill or looksmaxxing to anyone.
Yes this is very true I experienced this but now that you say it, it really makes sense

It was not about blackpill though it was some other autistic shit

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Kaari
This site is like Fight Club. You never talk about it IRL under any circumstances.

Dumbass

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
nigga has 130 posts acting like its the end of the world

over for that nigga tag me in some threads bhai im bored

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567