My friends say I look like shit,yet foids treat me like gold,wtf?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
99% of foids in school treat me extremly kindly,they even come up and talk to me while 1-2 even managed to have a crush on me as far as I know and just looking at how they treat me. My guy classmates are disgusted me though. They always tell me I look like shit,and that they have no idea what's so special about me that girls are into. I am friends with them though. What is this shit?

99% of foids in school treat me extremly kindly,they even come up and talk to me while 1-2 even managed to have a crush on me as far as I know and just looking at how they treat me. My guy classmates are disgusted me though. They always tell me I look like shit,and that they have no idea what's so special about me that girls are into. I am friends with them though. What is this shit?
they can't handle getting mogged, alpha up and get their respect

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1560 and Chadelite
iu
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Butthurt Dweller, UglyMan and 3 others
Your friend is bitter incel cut him off

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Cut them off asap, they're jealous

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and buflek
i had a friend like that. i once told him for fun "im so ugly men" and since then he always called me ugly. he kept saying how my forehead is huge and i got a big nose etc but whenever he brang girls, they were always interested in me and not him.
its just jealous guys lmao i will never be insecure again when someone calls me ugly cuz i just know they are jealous

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
If you were ugly I think it would be unlikely they would say it

They do confirm I look good on photos but they say I look like shit irl

You are living proof that MentalCel is a real thing. Perhaps look into lobotimizing yourself, either literally or figuratively with SSRIs, to NTMaxx and get pussy. You look good dude.

Dude friends always call you ugly
I call my friends ugly virgins, they do the same
Even though most of us are great looking and have had sex
Taking non-foids words seriously is beta af
Man up bitch

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
They’re jealous

exactly, but op is kind of an AW imo though, he knows well he is gl
Man up bitch

dixit the 7 PSL guys, manlet at 6'5.
GTFO

Same. Just because they are kind to you it doesn't mean they would fuck you. As guys, it's hard to understand that. We tend to think that when a girl is being kinder than she has to with us, it must mean she's attracted to us, because we ourselves wouldn't be that kind to an ugly girl. But girls are different.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
i had a friend like that. i once told him for fun "im so ugly men" and since then he always called me ugly. he kept saying how my forehead is huge and i got a big nose etc but whenever he brang girls, they were always interested in me and not him.
its just jealous guys lmao i will never be insecure again when someone calls me ugly cuz i just know they are jealous

fuck the hell, it's near always the case, i had the same in middle school.
And a friend of mine had the same too, elected worst looking guy in middle school, but pull like a horse in tinder
Same. Just because they are kind to you it doesn't mean they would fuck you. As guys, it's hard to understand that. We tend to think that when a girl is being kinder than she has to with us, it must mean she's attracted to us, because we ourselves wouldn't be that kind to an ugly girl. But girls are different.

wait what ?
Are you insane ?
I would be kind to every beeing, if they do the same.

fuck the hell, it's near always the case, i had the same in middle school.
And a friend of mine had the same too, elected worst looking guy in middle school, but pull like a horse in tinder

wait what ?
Are you insane ?
I would be kind to every beeing, if they do the same.
its either: ur friends are jealous and dont want to be "the only" ugly guy or u actually look unattractive to them but girls find u attractive because its known they look for other things than what guys look at

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
its either: ur friends are jealous and dont want to be "the only" ugly guy or u actually look unattractive to them but girls find u attractive because its known they look for other things than what guys look at

Girls look for lower third while guys don't look at that I noticed

Man up bitch

Unironically they don’t mean what they say either most of the time

I don't think they are jealous because they say my photos are good and they themselves even admit I look good on the selfies we make together

same with me bro, i got called ugly b4 by my friend but girls treat me nice, IOI me in street and in skl but guys just find me repulsive

its actually over if you're at this stage

I had a guy tell me on high school I was ugly once. I think that is the only time I'd been called ugly to my face, never by a girl.

Probably because you're a fag and wear concealer to school.

Guys cant rate.

This post reminds me of a foid thst had a crush on me.