My frontal lobe is almost developed at 20

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
My brain is the same as a 30-40 year old. I hate trends, candy, feminism and so on. I have no evidence to support this but it’s obvious

When I fix long term goals, impulsivity and emotional regulation I will be complete. With surgery on top of this in 4-5 months I will be more intelligent and mogger than I have ever been

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Damn and you're retarded as fuck ngl, you need way more time to even be considered somewhat average.

I'm not being funny or ironic, I truly mean it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NoseProphecy, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 2 others
Damn and you're retarded as fuck ngl, you need way more time to even be considered somewhat average.

Based on one thread alone ur incel self decides to make a cocky judgement. Number one incel trait we got here, talking about shit and people u don’t know

Also I’ve never seen u, keep it that way

Based on one thread alone ur incel self decides to make a cocky judgement. Number one incel trait we got here, talking about shit and people u don’t know
I see you posting here and there, wdym? it's always trash. You're very emotional and low IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
I see you posting here and there, wdym? it's always trash. You're very emotional and low IQ.
That’s wrong I have real problems to worry about outside of a forum. U just lurk my behaviour here like a truecel while idek you . Go talk to women instead of analysing strangers on forums

That’s wrong I have real problems to worry about outside of a forum. U just lurk my behaviour like a true el while idek you . Go talk to women instead
See, retarded and emotional comment.

See, retarded and emotional comment.
Yeah you’re guarnteed an incel dude I just know it
Probably subhuman too nothing is emotional and retarded about what I said unless you’re a sperg

Yeah you’re guarnteed an incel dude I just know it
Probably subhuman too nothing is emotional and retarded about what I said
I just know it bro :feelswah:

Added to ignored incel plus name three women who would fart in ur direction

In this thread alone I proved you're both retarded and emotional. Mission complete.