My fucking face is changing again

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Every single day I see someone different for fucks sake sometimes in the morning I look good and then later in the same day my skin looks like a zombie makeup from the walking dead holy fuck what is this? I didnt even go out home today because of this... I missed school day AGAIN because I couldnt let other people see my face.

Itsover

I feel like I am living in different realities at the same time. My eyes are sometimes good looking and sometimes looks like shit, my skin is sometimes good but then morphs into zombie mode? My zygos and mandible gets narrower sometimes and I look like shit. What the fuck I am sick of this.
Please give me gf I can hug with and sit on the couch watching movies under a blanket I never experienced love or relationships this life is agony.

BLTrAwa1vdOg

I remember last week I felt SO GOOD for one day out of nowhere and now I am back to ogre mode.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CEO of Sex, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5912 and 16 others
this is what i always feel. and this is really bad situation, bdd i guess.
normies cant even imagine this painful obsession. its literal mental disease
try get help but i won't get help paying money..
maybe getting girlfriend will help me..

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3701, PubertyMaxxer, ShredPill and 5 others
this is what i always feel. and this is really bad situation, bdd i guess.
normies cant even imagine this painful obsession. its literal mental disease
try get help but i won't get help paying money..
maybe getting girlfriend will help me..
This is Hell on Earth every single day man. I cried so hard last night in the pillow I started getting a headache. I just can't live like this, if I only had a loving GF it would be a salvation for my soul.

How is your situation looking?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and RAITEIII
This is Hell on Earth every single day man. I cried so hard last night in the pillow I started getting a headache. I just can't live like this, if I only had a loving GF it would be a salvation for my soul.

i literally feel same with you everyday. cannot feel more identical than this.
from morning to dinner, my mood change utter suicidal to high every fucking day. just because how i look from the mirror.
one day i saw my face in the morning from shit mirror with terrible lighting i almost shocked and couldnt concentrate at work at all, almost cried in the subway listening to depressing music.
i felt so suicidal and wanted to off myself so bad, i started to do same thoughts from my lowest time, 'maybe it would be better to off myself, at least i dont have to suffer from insecurities'
but when i see my face looking good in some mirrors with good lighting all the sudden i get motivated and want to live a life.
i need someone to validate me constantly. who can love me. i think that will cure me.
recently one girl i was texting lost interest without any reason, i started to think its my small height and ugly face again
fucking sad fucking sad fucking sad

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, IWantToMax, RAITEIII and 3 others
from morning to dinner, my mood change utter suicidal to high every fucking day. just because how i look from the mirror.
one day i saw my face in the morning from shit mirror with terrible lighting i almost shocked and couldnt concentrate at work at all, almost cried in the subway listening to depressing music.
i felt so suicidal and wanted to off myself so bad, i started to do same thoughts from my lowest time, 'maybe it would be better to off myself, at least i dont have to suffer from insecurities'
but when i see my face looking good in some mirrors with good lighting all the sudden i get motivated and want to live a life.
i need someone to validate me constantly. who can love me. i think that will cure me.
recently one girl i was texting lost interest without any reason, i started to think its my small height and ugly face again
I can relate to all of this except girl thing because i dont interact with women. Agony all day every day with small breaks of "its actually not that bad!".

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Relatable

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and RAITEIII
This accuracy. 🥺😢

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, toolateforme and RAITEIII
I cried just a while ago realising the depth of how fucked I am. I never experiened love, intimiacy or even friendships because of ym ugly face. My face has robbed me of BASIC human experiences that literally nearly every human before me has experienced.

I want to kill myself, I absolutely despite my subhuman father and his shit genes that made me this way FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sub6manletnozygos, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Every single day I see someone different for fucks sake sometimes in the morning I look good and then later in the same day my skin looks like a zombie makeup from the walking dead holy fuck what is this? I didnt even go out home today because of this... I missed school day AGAIN because I couldnt let other people see my face.

View attachment 186581

I feel like I am living in different realities at the same time. My eyes are sometimes good looking and sometimes looks like shit, my skin is sometimes good but then morphs into zombie mode? My zygos and mandible gets narrower sometimes and I look like shit. What the fuck I am sick of this.
Please give me gf I can hug with and sit on the couch watching movies under a blanket I never experienced love or relationships this life is agony.

View attachment 186580

I remember last week I felt SO GOOD for one day out of nowhere and now I am back to ogre mode.
Drink tons of water throughout the day and take vit c. Avoid snacking throughout the day and eat in 6 hour time window or so. That should keep your skin decent throughout the day.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Over and RAITEIII
Holy shit @toolateforme you've never said anything of this before. You're like me and over. I'm wondering which one of us is crazier. I must edge you both for a bit at least :lul:
Relatable
Really? Tell us more about you
This accuracy. 🥺😢
Another one wow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, toolateforme and IWantToMax
I really pity people in situations where their mental image of their appearance is so unstable that they sometimes can't go to school because they feel so bad about their looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3701, Over and 2 others
Same. I feel like a chad sometimes and sometimes like its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Over

View attachment 186581

View attachment 186580

You're fapping too much.

you unironically have BDD

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Holy shit @toolateforme you've never said anything of this before. You're like me and over. I'm wondering which one of us is crazier. I must edge you both for a bit at least :lul:

Another one wow
And me, except I still go out, even on bad days

• +1
  • So Sad
And me, except I still go out, even on bad days
Well i go out sometimes too because pretty much forced lol. Few days not coinciding with u on threads bud :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
PM me a pic of you

you look the same to other people it's all in your head

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, PubertyMaxxer and RAITEIII
we just dont know what they see. my good face or shit face.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Over
I'm having the same issue. Minoxidil cucked my DHT. I just looked at a pic of me from January 2019 and I looked so much more dom and my hips were so narrow. Now my hips have grown and my face looks more feminine. Literally reverse puberty. Fuck minoxidil.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, RAITEIII and toolateforme

Loving gf will not solve your mental problems and probably leave you when you show emotional weakness

• So Sad

Another one wow
do you feel same?
what does it mean, 'i edge you' like youre little more severe?
im crazy as fuck but its because of my flat face needs lighting to look good
Loving gf will not solve your mental problems and probably leave you when you show emotional weakness
yeah they dont want weak men

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
That many people actually have same problem? It's insane...

Hard to believe. I really only want to know which face is my true face, the one that looks good (I happen to have very rare days when I think I look good) or the ugly one which I see most of the time? I hoped that escitalopram will help me but after one month of taking it (and still in progress) nothing much is changing in my brain.

If I am really ugly like I see myself in hair stylist mirror or fitting room then it's all done because i look like 3/10 in those so only rope awaits me. My lack of any kind of female attention further confirms that (never been approached by girl, and girls in my class dont try to hit on me or look at me).

• So Sad
Bro don't miss school, put on a cap and a hoodie, no one cares, at worst you will be invisible.

C6f

• +1
Reactions: Over and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's an estrogen fest in here so many sensitive males wtf

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ugly nebula, toolateforme, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
LOL I've experienced this a lot, I've had many days where I don't leave the house cuz of how bad I looked on a certain day, but I just lowinhibmaxxed and try not to care about that.

Do lots of stuff that get you out of your comfort zone - You look like shit, so you feel like you wanna stay all day home? Fuck your feelings, go outside and do what needs to be done.

You planned on working out today but it's raining outside and you feel like you wanna watch netflix and eat chips in your warm bed? Fuck your feelings, and do what needs to be done, go run even if it's snowing outside.

You are feeling depressed and you feel like you wanna take a 40 min hot shower? FUCK your feelings and take a 5 min cold shower instead.

Get out of your comfort zone whenever possible, don't tell me that's not gonna make you a bETTER FUCKING PERSON, DON'T TELL ME THAT'S NOT GONNA MAKE YOU JUST A LITTLE BIT TOUGHER.

STOP LISTENING TO THAT SOFT VOICE IN YOUR HEAD THAT TELLS YOU TO STAY HOME, EAT SWEETS ALL DAY AND BROWSE SOCIAL MEDIA, FIGHT YOUR FEARS.

Seriously, stop looking in the mirror so much, lowinhibmaxx, gymmax, socialmax, become more confident and collagenmaxx if you are that worried. Stop comparing yourself with barrett and other super models, they are in the 0.001%.
If social media didn't exist people would never have that many insecurities.

I have days where my skin looks super pale and with acne, my hair looks like shit, that soft voice keeps telling me to stay home but you gotta fight it man.
Fuck that incel way of thinking.
That many people actually have same problem? It's insane...

Hard to believe. I really only want to know which face is my true face, the one that looks good (I happen to have very rare days when I think I look good) or the ugly one which I see most of the time? I hoped that escitalopram will help me but after one month of taking it (and still in progress) nothing much is changing in my brain.

If I am really ugly like I see myself in hair stylist mirror or fitting room then it's all done because i look like 3/10 in those so only rope awaits me. My lack of any kind of female attention further confirms that (never been approached by girl, and girls in my class dont try to hit on me or look at me).
It's all in your head man, with a mindset like that ofc girls will not hit on you.
Looksmax, gymmax, lowinhibmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corperal, Deleted member 3795, sub6manletnozygos and 7 others
I really pity people in situations where their mental image of their appearance is so unstable that they sometimes can't go to school because they feel so bad about their looks
Hey,
've been there.

• Woah
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and toolateforme
I hate how people talk about skin so much here.

It's all about fucking BONE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1973 and Over
missed school day AGAIN because I couldnt let other people see my face.
I missed school every single day so People can't see my height.

• Woah
You can show me a Chad with bad skin...

You can't show me a Chad with bad bones
Doesn’t change anything. A “chad” with top tier bones will be destroyed by acne and overall bad skin. People talk about skin here because you can change it. You can’t change bones.

Doesn’t change anything. A “chad” with top tier bones will be destroyed by acne and overall bad skin. People talk about skin here because you can change it. You can’t change bones.
You can "change" bones via implants. I agree severe acne is bad but a zit here and there isn't gonna ruin good bone structure. I doubt OP has severe acne.

Skin is obviously important, but to think it's changed so much from yesterday when you could go outside, to today you can't even leave the house, is bdd.

You can "change" bones via implants. I agree severe acne is bad but a zit here and there isn't gonna ruin good bone structure. I doubt OP has severe acne.

Skin is obviously important, but to think it's changed so much from yesterday when you could go outside, to today you can't even leave the house, is bdd.
Yeah obviously you can change bones through surgery. I didn’t mention that because it’s common knowledge. Skin looking better/worse the next day may not be signifficant. Regardless good, clear, healthy glowing skin is a good halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
This thread should be clipped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
it just means your bone volume is too low and thus cannot look good from all angles and lightings. you need to bone volume max

This thread should be clipped.
Yeah to spread some awareness as to what BDD is like because sometimes folks here go as far as disregarding the existence of this mental illness.

Instead there's that "be married by 20" thread pinned.

• +1
Same bro. I used to hide in my room and just sleepmaxx to escape the pain.

• So Sad
it just means your bone volume is too low and thus cannot look good from all angles and lightings. you need to bone volume max
It doesn't necessarily work like that.

I've had this "face shifting" for about 4 years:

At first both my skin and bone structure looked the same, but I still saw something off, despite being the same mirror and very close times.

There have been a progression as the time went by and, as of today, I can see the structure itself of my face change.

If what you say was true I'd always look as bad in certain lightnings due to "low bone volume" but it's not the case.
---- - - - - -

I miss the old days in which my face would look good for a certain period of time, right now I can look so different hours apart.

I swear most of you don't know what it's like living like this, that both reality and illusion mix together and you no longer know what's true or not...

What's it's like being motivated and have a good day or stay at home cursing yourself depending on what you're seeing on the mirror...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3795 and Over
Scary how much I can relate to this tbh.

• So Sad
Relatable, some days i feel like a chad other days i feel like @Pietrosiek

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3795 and Pubertymaxxer3
Fuck man...

So one day you feel like chad and other day you feel like unmoggable superhuman? Damn you're narcy

I usually have around 3 days when I feel good and so I am motivated and then 3 days when I can't even go outside due to the absolutely subhumanity of my face.
I wish I was always just either ugly or good looking so I would know the truth.
I am literally 2 different people.

• +1
Congratulations for red name

• Love it