My fucking hair got chopped off

D

Deleted member 47552

Looks Mafia Associate - Accept The Mog
Like my hair was shit before but I was trying to let it grow and I was trying to take care of it. I couldn't even get a decent fucking trim because of my BS school that doesn't allow 'uneven haircuts'.
Now my dad tells me he's just gonna 'fix up the back and near the ears', but I feel the fucking machine go up my fucking head and I ask wtf he's doing and says some bs about how he's cutting it to make it stronger.
My hair grows so slowly too, it's fucking brutal.
It wasn't even long ffs, it wasn't even mid length.
Now I'm a fucking buzz-cut length asshole.

Help me to grow back hair faster, I'm starting a new school next academic year (possibly this academic year too) and need to look good before I join.

@Xangsane @DildoFaggins @enorwood04 @FunkyFlamingo @TRUE_CEL

I feel like shit, can't even look at myself.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, schizo echochamber, efidescontinuado and 4 others
Like my hair was shit before but I was trying to let it grow and I was trying to take care of it. I couldn't even get a decent fucking trim because of my BS school that doesn't allow 'uneven haircuts'.
Now my dad tells me he's just gonna 'fix up the back and near the ears', but I feel the fucking machine go up my fucking head and I ask wtf he's doing and says some bs about how he's cutting it to make it stronger.

Help me to grow back hair faster, I'm starting a new school next academic year (possibly this academic year too) and need to look good before I join.

FUCK SCHOOLS.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, lightskinbengali, Mr.Proper and 1 other person

is you from china?

Ahhh… the “cut it so it grows back stronger” myth. It’s just a myth. Tell your dad. I heard protein helps with hair growth so make sure to get enough protein.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and niqfan625
Why not switch to a non-muslim school? These fundamental islamic rules will inhibit your looksmaxing efforts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Ahhh… the “cut it so it grows back stronger” myth. It’s just a myth. Tell your dad.
I tried, but it was too late.
I heard protein helps with hair growth so make sure to get enough protein.
I have whey shakes and as much protein as I can.
Anything else bhai?

Convert to christianity and pray.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Why not switch to a non-muslim school? These fundamental islamic rules will inhibit your looksmaxing efforts
I'm moving to a muslim school, and they don't make bs rules.
My current place is just...
Militant.

I'm moving to a muslim school, and they don't make bs rules.
My current place is just...
Militant.
Like ffs they even check your toenails and socks @DildoFaggins

• So Sad
Last edited:
Niggas I see you all viewing this thread, fucking give help or piss off.

Yeah, I'm muzzie and afghan.
inb4 9/11 joke.
No lol. Why would someone make such a comment. I only care about the inside, about your heart, anything external isn't relevant for me. You seem to have a good heart, I like you.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Deleted member 47552
No lol. Why would someone make such a comment. I only care about the inside, about your heart, anything external isn't relevant for me. You seem to have a good heart, I like you.
Thanks man!
But fr I'm caging hard rn, help is needed.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
It's actually brutal.
I should just heisenburgmaxx I guess.

Aren't you 14 brah

Thanks man!
But fr I'm caging hard rn, help is needed.
Don't expect any solutions, what do you expect people to tell you. Wear a cap? Apply some pseudoscience formula with mixed oils and egg whites ? There's really barely anyting you can do except giving time to time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
  • +1
Don't expect any solutions, what do you expect people to tell you. Wear a cap? Apply some pseudoscience formula with mixed oils and egg whites ? There's really barely anyting you can do except giving time to time.
You're probably right, but that's not what I wanted to hear rn.
I'll probably just use rosemary oil, have a lot of protein and hope for the best.

ffs if you're viewing the thread then try and help.
  • Ataru
  • MYLIFE
  • finn899
  • Lean4Life
  • Sens
  • iamgigaugly
  • italiangymaxxer
  • wateriswet
  • enorwood04
  • its_over
  • roping3264
  • niqfan625
  • IndraBC
  • jacky hanma
  • FinasterideAt17
  • NillKiggers
  • Fiqh
  • EverythingMattersCel
  • TRUE_CEL
  • Sqs
  • the next o'pry
  • diwkitffbw
  • lowiqNormie
  • User28823
  • DerangedLunatic
  • ... and 13 more.

Last edited:
60 fucking people viewing this shit and most of them can't even try help a nigga with his yee-yee ass haircut.

• Hmm...
@Average Aryan GTFIH
Had this same problem once so here you go.
Do this every other day or every 2 days up to you. Direct protein is essential for strong hair regrowth. Vinegar probably won’t be necessary if you do this every other day. Shampoo and a conditioner will do fine for cleansing.
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...targeted-for-greasy-straight-haircels.840099/

In addition do scalp massages when shampooing, EVERY day. 1-2 mins.
Eat well obviously.
You may rub a little bit of olive oil every night, I’ve heard about this from esoteric guys but got no proof, look into it if interested. Supposedly faster hair growth and strength.
Don’t go to sleep with wet hair, always dry.
Avoid using caps and let your hair grow freely.
It’s literally all you need and you’ll be good in a couple months

• +1
@Average Aryan GTFIH
Had this same problem once so here you go.
Do this every other day or every 2 days up to you. Direct protein is essential for strong hair regrowth. Vinegar probably won’t be necessary if you do this every other day. Shampoo and a conditioner will do fine for cleansing.
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...targeted-for-greasy-straight-haircels.840099/

In addition do scalp massages when shampooing, EVERY day. 1-2 mins.
Eat well obviously.
You may rub a little bit of olive oil every night, I’ve heard about this from esoteric guys but got no proof, look into it if interested. Supposedly faster hair growth and strength.
Don’t go to sleep with wet hair, always dry.
Avoid using caps and let your hair grow freely.
It’s literally all you need and you’ll be good in a couple months
Thank you very much bhai!

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I feel you, everytime I try to get a haircut these male-gaze minded fucking ogres chop off more then 50% of my hair leaving me looking like shit
sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and Deleted member 47552
I feel you, everytime I try to get a haircut these male-gaze minded fucking ogres chop off more then 50% of my hair leaving me looking like shit
sorry bro
I'm just waiting for it to grow back, and I'm going to learn how to cut my own hair properly, can't trust anyone with it anymore.

I'm just waiting for it to grow back, and I'm going to learn how to cut my own hair properly, can't trust anyone with it anymore.
That is what I do now
over the course of 2 years with having medium-length - long hair and 7 haircuts later i only got ONE fucking good haircut
the rest of the time they chopped EVERYTHING off
fucking male-gaze maxxed ogre barbers i want to kill them all

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and Deleted member 47552
That is what I do now
Any good guides/links please?
over the course of 2 years with having medium-length - long hair and 7 haircuts later i only got ONE fucking good haircut
the rest of the time they chopped EVERYTHING off
fucking male-gaze maxxed ogre barbers i want to kill them all
Bloody brutal, sorry man.