My full ascension plan

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

ASCENDING IN 6666 NWO
Hello buddy boyos making this post as a sort of progression tool for myself to see if I improve or end up roping!
My first priority is my chin I need to make my chin wider very much wider comically wide chin, i realize chin projection isn't as crucial as long as the chin is wide, my chin has good projection but still want more width to look more masc, Next step is to grow out my hair, I have nice hair texture and dark coloring in my hair with pale skin so longer hair will definitely frame my face much better and improve my looks significantly, the process of growing my hair out is pretty fucking horrible as my hair currently doesn't really look ideal but it will improve as time passes, 3rd step is to get very lean my face already has definition but Im far from 12% BF I barely eat nowadays as smoking deletes any form of appetite I might have, 4th step is to heightmaxx currently standing at 191cm or 6'3 for the amerifaggs I will start wearing combat boots or something of that nature to boost my height to at least 195 cm giving me a great halo over other men. After I do this if I am not attractive I will rope .:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

hair is going to be most annoying part as it will take a while

Mirin the dedication but I ain’t finna read allat shit mane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, deadstock and ReinerGeist1
BBC INVASION OF ISRAEL