IMG 20191119 225243
IMG 20191119 225228

Yes i know i dont have the same pheno

I went 17 yo few week ago . Im currently 180cm tall and 71kg , 15% bf

My goal : 181-182 For 78-80kg , 15% bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2019 and 3 others
Do you already have an eye are like that?

yeah i only need 15 procedures and im chadlite lets go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, CopeIsReal, mikeock and 3 others
So you need castor oil and latisse, and maybe a jaw implant once all that shit is done.
yeah i only need 15 procedures and im chadlite lets go
I only need like 5, and 1 one of them is technically medical not cosmetic, and three are to fix failos.

You could benefit from some skinmaxxi g aswell

I’d forget about the facepuller

Maybe consider a lip lift and either gain more lower third mass through surgery or just facial hair

Regardless you have a good base so cheers boyo, enjoy your ascension

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I’d forget about the facepuller

Maybe consider a lip lift and either gain more lower third mass through surgery or just facial hair

Regardless you have a good base so cheers boyo, enjoy your ascension

Is lip lift permanant ? How much they cost ?can i do this surgery at 17yo ?

Is lip lift permanant ? How much they cost ?can i do this surgery at 17yo ?
Yes it’s permanent
generally range from $1000-3000
no idea, but definitely at 18

No bullshit here

My plan is to ascend from normitoCHAD

My plans :

-Facepuller
-Palate Expander
_Sarms
-Letting my hair grow
-Neckmaxxing
-Gymcelling (obv)
-Shoes lift to go from 180cm to 185
-GHB to low inhib max

This is motivation fuel and ideal body-face for me :

View attachment 168330
View attachment 168331
View attachment 168332
View attachment 168337
View attachment 168339
View attachment 168341

Yes i know i dont have the same pheno

I went 17 yo few week ago . Im currently 180cm tall and 71kg , 15% bf

My goal : 181-182 For 78-80kg , 15% bf
make a review in 2020 to tell us how was your expirence

Yes it’s permanent
generally range from $1000-3000
no idea, but definitely at 18

Thanks.bro , i will save money tbh
Is this dangerous ?

lip lift is low invasive but it has chance for it to look gay so be careful and go for subtle improvements therefore surgeon has to be good

What do you mean you have their phenotypes ? The guys you posted are big outliers with massive cheeckbones and overall bone mass on their faces, specially the first guy and ramirez. If your maxilla is recessed and your cheeckbones are still very prominent and sticking out with a big ogge curve you probably have this phenotype because that means you have overall alot of bone mass in your face but its just far back, almost like a big dick covered in fat if that makes any sense. I belive i have this phenotype because this is actually my case my maxilla is clearly recessed however my cheeckbones are ahead of my eye sockets when im doing a chin tuck, and i have a big ogge curve to the point where some friends asked me if i had filler work done. Obviously if u just tilt ur head forward its always gonna look like your cheeckbones produce a positive orbit vector ( meaning the cheecbones surpass the eye sockets). Also the eye area those guys have comes with the insane eye support as a result of their massive cheeckbones its literally impossible to have a bad eye area if you have eyes supported like that.
But ye do a chin tuck take a side profile pic and tell me if ur cheeckbones are ahead of the eye sockets if they are and u are recessed means you have alot of mass on ur face that its just far back into the skull.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada
I will bro , just hope i dont finish in jail or in heaven

You have done it ? Also thx dor advuces bro
No I haven’t. No problem man any time

• Love it
I say this is motivation fuel and i dont have the same pheno

View attachment 168346

You, my friend, are the definition of a mentally ill looksmax user. If you clear your skin you're a chadlite at the very least compared to people who really need to looksmax. But you're still willing to go through invasive surgeries and sarms usage.

Don't take too much offense, but someone had to say it. Good luck on your journey anyway.

is that the fucking night stalker :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
  • Love it
You will not be a chad. Chads are born

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3962
What do you mean you have their phenotypes ? The guys you posted are big outliers with massive cheeckbones and overall bone mass on their faces, specially the first guy and ramirez. If your maxilla is recessed and your cheeckbones are still very prominent and sticking out with a big ogge curve you probably have this phenotype because that means you have overall alot of bone mass in your face but its just far back, almost like a big dick covered in fat if that makes any sense. I belive i have this phenotype because this is actually my case my maxilla is clearly recessed however my cheeckbones are ahead of my eye sockets when im doing a chin tuck, and i have a big ogge curve to the point where some friends asked me if i had filler work done. Obviously if u just tilt ur head forward its always gonna look like your cheeckbones produce a positive orbit vector ( meaning the cheecbones surpass the eye sockets). Also the eye area those guys have comes with the insane eye support as a result of their massive cheeckbones its literally impossible to have a bad eye area if you have eyes supported like that.
But ye do a chin tuck take a side profile pic and tell me if ur cheeckbones are ahead of the eye sockets if they are and u are recessed means you have alot of mass on ur face that its just far back into the skull.
View attachment 168378
Thx for advices bro i will take a picture
My ogee curve isnt very good
View attachment 168378

PicsArt 10 26 083700

My ogee curve is not very good ans i have poor underveye support : i mouthbreathed for 16 years straight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I bet your face doesnt look like his prelookamaxing

I look better tbh
But less forward growth but more harmony
But idk from his prelookmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek

View attachment 168710
My ogee curve is not very good ans i have poor underveye support : i mouthbreathed for 16 years straight
this picture whether or not it is frauded completely destroys the mewing theorem.

you're a chad

SARMs will suppress your testosterone and 5 cm shoe lifts will be more than obvious.

you look good there, robust enough, you should stop posting pics where you have the camera too close to your face to avoid distortion

• +1
Good luck bro

• Love it
no surgery, no ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
no surgery, no ascension

Are you stupid ? I will be 18 in 2021 , in 2021 i will do lip lift if i have enough money , and fillers too

>I'll be Chad in 2020 :feelsautistic:
>Not a single cosmetic surgery for the face

ok

this picture whether or not it is frauded completely destroys the mewing theorem.

you're a chad

No , my face is normal from certains angles but not from anothers shit angles

Also i think i am a chadlite , but im too young to tell , also i am not looksmaxed

View attachment 168710
I mean the angle is shitty, however in that pic ur eyes seem well supported and the ogge curve seems good too.

Okay budoboyos i finded what i need to build the @CopeAndRope face puller

I need

-Alginate to make mold of my upper palate
-Cold cure acrylic to make the intra oral appliance
-regular orthodontic facebow

And then the palatr expander

A palate expander on ebay , but , how do i know the size i need ? They talk about 9 or 11mm ect

-0.036 wire

- smal soldering iron

But i dont knoW how to incorporate palatte extander and the oral appliance

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
All aboard the uncanny valley train, choo choo!

Tadalafellas is your inspiration? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
SHUT UP

Tadalafellas mogs almost every single soul

Him and Richard Ramirez
I will order the mzterizls tomorrow tbh

Last edited:
  • +1