My fundamental misunderstanding about consciousness has just been realized.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
For the longest time i took the mistake most philosophers take that consciousness is 1 location within the brain but rather it is a shared connection points between trillions of neurons. Their is no 1 consciousness what makes up you you is really just complex processes that evolved over millions of years to give you the conception of well you or rather your view as just yourself rather than multiple different people within 1 body. A good way of thinking off this is if you had a sequence going up to 10 and assuming only 5 and 10 mattered cause their divisible by 5. Your missing the rest of the whole thing same with the conscious experience you see it as 1 thing but it's not you you have many personalities. The you in in consciousness is disingenuous their are multiple you's that make up the self. It's just since we look at it from the outside and our brain likes simple answers. We make up the self cause we like to think we have identity and are 1 mind. No in reality their are multiple different personalities you have and you just look at it as this mystical thing cause we look at a complex process in reductionist terms that took million years to create. We look at color qualia and expect it to be different for some people which while true we all see different color qualia but that's cause everyone's brain is different but it's very similar. for the longest time i looked at consciousness as this mysterious thing cause i looked at it the wrong way mind and body are equal to 1 another they are both very complex things their is no the self their is the selfs that make up you.

stop posting these m8. trying so hard

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I can't believe I actually read all of this

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
to seem intellectual. there are dedicated forums to ponder on these

I am genuinely curios i have never claimed to be intellectual in fact to claim such is an insult to learning always assume your retarded so you can learn more
I can't believe I actually read all of this

Well you learnt something new

I am genuinely curios i have never claimed to be intellectual in fact to claim such is an insult to learning always assume your retarded so you can learn more
why would people choose to learn something new from YOU

Use paragraphs, i cant read a wall of text like this.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
why would people choose to learn something new from YOU

It's not for them to learn i want to see if they can educate me which from half this forum i only see a few intellgent people here
Use paragraphs, i cant read a wall of text like this.

The main issue it's 1 topic dude for a paragraph you need 3 different topics

I would read this, but not only do you have run on sentences, you don't make paragraphs for different topics. You have umproved from before, that's a good start. You now use punctuation which is good.

Keep working on your grammar, it'll make people want to read your stuff.

I would read this, but not only do you have run on sentences, you don't make paragraphs for different topics. You have umproved from before, that's a good start. You now use punctuation which is good.

Keep working on your grammar, it'll make people want to read your stuff.

I mean their is no spelling mistake as far as i am aware

For the longest time i took the mistake most philosophers take that consciousness is 1 location within the brain but rather it is a shared connection points between trillions of neurons. Their is no 1 consciousness what makes up you you is really just complex processes that evolved over millions of years to give you the conception of well you or rather your view as just yourself rather than multiple different people within 1 body. A good way of thinking off this is if you had a sequence going up to 10 and assuming only 5 and 10 mattered cause their divisible by 5. Your missing the rest of the whole thing same with the conscious experience you see it as 1 thing but it's not you you have many personalities. The you in in consciousness is disingenuous their are multiple you's that make up the self. It's just since we look at it from the outside and our brain likes simple answers. We make up the self cause we like to think we have identity and are 1 mind. No in reality their are multiple different personalities you have and you just look at it as this mystical thing cause we look at a complex process in reductionist terms that took million years to create. We look at color qualia and expect it to be different for some people which while true we all see different color qualia but that's cause everyone's brain is different but it's very similar. for the longest time i looked at consciousness as this mysterious thing cause i looked at it the wrong way mind and body are equal to 1 another they are both very complex things their is no the self their is the selfs that make up you.
r/iam14andthisisdeep

Sry boy but most of this makes no sense and just looks like u tryna.soumd smart. Like wtf do you mean with your metaphore of 10 divided by 5 makes you only see 5 and 10? That literally illustrates nor simplifies anything

Well you learnt something new
Bro, with your grammar I hope you are deliberately tryna act retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
no one read this l0l

r/iam14andthisisdeep

Sry boy but most of this makes no sense and just looks like u tryna.soumd smart. Like wtf do you mean with your metaphore of 10 divided by 5 makes you only see 5 and 10? That literally illustrates nor simplifies anything

Bro, with your grammar I hope you are deliberately tryna act retarded
He has legit autism bro. That's why I don't go hard on him.

He has legit autism bro. That's why I don't go hard on him.
Oh I c, in that case Im sorry reptiles. And take my advice and drop acid, it has helped people with autism

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Not a single word

Sry boy but most of this makes no sense and just looks like u tryna.soumd smart.

Okay i am not trying to sound deep i am trying to get educated by people condescending asses who frame this as if i'm trying to sound smart is what pisses me off.

As for making no sense why not we cannot reduce consciousness to one location in fact just when we stare at something so much complex things have to happen for your brain to even create an image you cannot reduce it to one place it takes the whole to create a consciousness.

Like wtf do you mean with your metaphor of 10 divided by 5 makes you only see 5 and 10? That literally illustrates nor simplifies anything

No i said if you had a sequence up to 10 and only ended up looking at 5,10 cause they were divisible by 5 i did this to illustrate mind and body are not so separate and also that we are made of the whole rather than the 1 which most people assume consciousness to be maybe it wasn't the best but i'm not the best at conveying metaphors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Dude autistic low iq forum is not a place for that. We're to low iq. You're high iq so respect af.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and fukmylyf
Most incels rejected his message
They hated st reptiles because he told them the truth
I'm not rejecting anything. I respect him af. Now i'm going sllep, when i wake up i will read again