My fundraising campaign

K

Kreier

Bronze
As mentioned in an earlier thread, i actually have a fundraising campaign going on in order to get funds to cover the plastic surgeries i need in order to looksmax so i can actually go and talk to women without risk being reported for "harassment" or "unwanted attention" or worse, being beaten up or arrested, as happens to men if they are ugly or even have minor defects in their appearance nowadays. And it's not just to become attractive to foids. It can be easier to be selected for jobs and being able to keep them, etc. and a lot of other benefits. In my current situation, this is definetely the best thing i can do.

I will start by explaining the background here. If it's TL;DR, then you can jump to the last part.

I hope people here who have had the experience with being unattractive themselves and know how it is are willing to donate to my fundraising campaign so i can also get my surgeries before i become too old for it to help. The people i know irl won't help me because they are either too bluepilled and/or stupid. Some of the people i have asked are so annyoing insisting on me being handsome, even when it's not the case, that i have had urges to bash their fucking skulls. Some of the people i asked, i showed them proof from photofeeler, and they still insists by saying "but i think you are handsome". Yeah, like if the opinion of some 50 years old man matters over the opinion young attractive foids. Normalfags are so fucking delusional that if it was up to me, they would get a painful punishment so they would be learnt the lesson and forced to swallow the blackpill:blackpill:. But sadly, they will never ever accept that i am right, despite being provided with clear proofs that i need plastic surgery. One of the men who i provided the proof to is a psychologist and is a 79 years old man, told me that those young foids who rate me (who according to him is appearantly extremely handsome, even more handsome than Dave Franco, whom him called ugly), as ugly are stupid bitches and that their opinions shouldn't matter at all. He openly said that he thinks that all young women are wrong and he is right. The other man, a 50 years old man i know said that women who are worth it don't spend time on sites like photofeeler. Like he knows anything about what foids like and not. He thinks that just because i look handsome to him (which i think is pretty gay for a man to say about another man), i must as a result be handsome to foids as well. I don't know how stupid someone can be after hearing such things from him. No matter how much i try to convince them, they refuse. Even when i try to threaten them, curse at them, yell at them, they still refuse, not letting my barrage of anger affect them at all. I don't understand why they are willing to endure such harassment,cursing, yelling, etc. just for standing at their principles of not supporting plastic surgery.

I even asked some people in my college to support my fundraising campaign. I offered one guy to get a commission on 10-20% of what i collect. He still refused, even though he is interested in earning money, just because he is against plastic surgery and considering it "fake". I told him i am ugly and can't endure being like that anymore. His gf said "You should start excercizing". I responded that excercize won't make you look better. She said "Yes, it can. It gives you more masculine features, it can make you fell better, etc." Then i responded that excercizing won't fix my crooked nose. To this, she responded by saying "This is something you contorl. It's your nose. Why should anybody pay for your nose?". I responded by saying it's like a charity, it's important to help out people who are lonely and being bullied. She was about to respond or mumble something like "yeah.". Then her boyfriend told me that if there is something wrong with one's appearance, one should do something about it physically, except plastic surgery. I argued by saying that i won't get into relationships if i look the way i do. His gf again intervened and said "Maybe one has to do something with the mentality". Basically, anything but plastic surgery. I wonder if people nowadays even know that plastic surgery is basically the only way to fix defects in looks. But it seems he is too bluepilled and/or too pussy to admit the unpleasant and brutal reality. Bro, just think about it. He declined an offer to literally earn free money, no matter how much it is just because he is principally against plastic surgery. I don't know what to do. People are so hellbent on not supporting plastic surgery that i start to wonder whether they are principally against it or they secretly want to keep men who are genetically ugly, down.

For this reason, i am sharing this fundraising campaign here. I can send you pics of me in pm and show how i look and what kind of procedures i am planning to do. I will appreciate all support i can get. Your support is invaluable right now. Any support is appreciated. I can even donate an amount of what i collect, to looksmax. In this way, both the website and i who am currently suffering from inceldom can benefit from it.

I create this thread in order to clean up the mess i caused in the last thread where i suggested to the admins that they create a sub-section for fundraising campaigns, and in the same thread i told about my fundraising campaign. Now this thread is here to separate a general suggestion from my own fundraising campaign.

Thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: umer444, HTN_Mentalcel, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
will read later

• +1
Reactions: Kreier
I even promised to stop being a "misogynist", woman hater or whatever one calls it if i get help with my fundraising. I even promised to start viewing foids as equal to men with full rights and that plastic surgery is the help i need in order to stop being a "misogynist". They respond that this is a choice of mine. If i have decided to be like that, they believe that plastic surgery will not change it. They are fucking retarded. All the time, they say they want to change the views incels have on women. They scratch their heads on how to make it happen, but when they have the answers slapped into their faces, they refuse to accept it. Then they say "it's your choice to be misogynist. We can't stop you". Do they really want people to go ER rather than giving them the plastic surgeries they so desperately need?

Last edited:
Good luck buddy

I will try to explain it in a more simple manner and keep it to the point, as i also vented a lot of frustration in the first post.

What i am doing is that i have a fundraising campaign going to cover the plastic surgeries i need to ascend and become good-looking. I would appreciate any help from other looksmaxxers, as many here propably knows how it is to have any defect in appearance these days, both for foids but also in other areas such as getting jobs, false accusations, etc. It would be a good idea for looksmaxxers to help each other in fundraising campaigns, etc. to ascend. Many people irl are bluepilled and they would go out of their way to NOT support fundraising for plastic surgery.

I can send my pic through pm if you want to see how i look before you decide whether you want to donate to the fundraising campaign or not.

How did you launch a fundraiser? Is it just asking relatives for money or there is a website for donations?