My Future Plan

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
I have actually to do some Uni shit to stabilize my financial situation , if everything goes like planned, i will get 850 euro from the state the next 2 years for "studying" , but fuck the master degree, i dont want it, it just show to get money from the government

I want to use my free time to program and stuff, make money on the internet, youtube and all other shit, i will try everything, maybe build up my own company, i am actually a math genius (won calculation competitions and stuff in my bachelor degree, was math tutor at uni and stuff) , so i want to use my niche strength to get rich

My looks alone will never get the woman i want, i need MONEY, fame, status and all the shit

My Ascension Plan:

- lean down to 75 kilogramm minimum at 182cm, maybe even more, i am like 20% bodyfat at the moment
- get my elf ear fixed (100-200 euro)
- after leaning down i go lip lift (1500 to 2500 euro)
- maybe othoplasty (1500-2500 euro) , othoplasty is maybe not worth it tbh, so maybe do it, maybe not

- rhinoplasty = rhinoplasty is expensive as fuck like 4000 euro , my nose is like 3-4/10 , so not sure if its worth

think this alone should be able to make me "chadlite" - i dont want jaw fillers yet tbh , nobody needs to look like salludon to get girls , maybe i change my mind in the future

ExcellentDiscreteCapybara-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5145