My future suicide /20

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
- Next winter because I love winter
- A night with snow because I like snow
- In an hotel, luxurious one
- Im gonna eat some french fries with a small burger and nutella on bread
- Im gonna watch a movie maybe Pirates of Carribean 1 or a movie with Denzel Washington or a Tarantino movie
- Write my letter with my last requests and words
- Write a letter for the person who gonna enter my room to explain him that Im dead in the bath ( I don't want to traumatize somebody )
- Send messages to some people
- Let the TV on, and I'm going to take a hot bath with moss and rose petals
- MGMT in the background, Kids , Electric Feel and My Little Dark Age
- Cut my wrists and wait the end
- Heaven ? Hell ? Void ? The matrix ? I hope there is nothing, just an eternal sleep with no problems
:feelsautistic:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: haircutcel, The Dude Abides, DarknLost and 2 others
Don't do it bro

• +1
Reactions: Exafc, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 2378
DO IT

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, manlet cUnt, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Stream?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, The Dude Abides, Pendejo and 1 other person
lol if you can manage to organize all of that you might as well try to get your life in order

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Traxanas, BonesAndHarmony and 7 others
I'm sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1464 and Swagwaffle
Im gonna try to make a flip on the bed before the bath :feelsautistic: :feelsez:

Why ? :feelswhere:
If Im not happy I don't want to live
Try to better your situation. I believe in you. Millions of people go through this bro it's a part of life. Don't give up
lol if you can manage to organize all of that you might as well try to get your life in order
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Swagwaffle
Mogs my plan

I'm just gonna put my neck on the train track

Mogs my plan

I'm just gonna put my neck on the train track
Too brutal and you can traumatize people, people who suicide themselves in public are garbage

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Too brutal and you can traumatize people, people who suicide themselves in public are garbage
Think about how much your mom will cry. She'll be broken for life. Don't do this man

21:30

commit sui with a gunshot to the head similar to this scene (this scene the dude gets shot)

its pretty peaceful

do it with a girl aka double sui

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Dude Abides and FailedNormie
You are gonna hurt the people who love you
regardless
Lmao Im gonna be dead, in the void nothing matters after all that shit, it's going to be like I've never exist, parents, friends, memories all that bullshit just vanish when you die

- Im gonna watch a movie maybe Pirates of Carribean 1 or a movie with Denzel Washington or a Tarantino movie
- Write a letter for the person who gonna enter my room to explain him that Im dead in the bath ( I don't want to traumatize somebody )
- Heaven ? Hell ? Void ? The matrix ? I hope there is nothing, just an eternal sleep with no problems

Heaven and Hell is real. If you wish to die....Let it happen natural.. Dont do suicide plzfucking idiot

Im gonna organize my life and ifnit didn't work, my escape gonna be organize too
Heaven and Hell is real. If you wish to die....Let it happen natural.. Dont do suicide plzfucking idiot

And afterwards pussy out and go back home to rot. The end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Im gonna organize my life and ifnit didn't work, my escape gonna be organize too

View attachment 81270

You've got a lot to learn bud.Lord jesus christ cured my depression and sins, evilness.Accept Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, I promise you will get through it

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
You've got a lot to learn bud.Lord jesus christ cured my depression and sins, evilness.Accept Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, I promise you will get through it

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2378

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Alexanderr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Roping Subhuman, The Dude Abides and 2 others
Chill Out bro. Just See the world as your personal playground and do what you want . You can rope anytime you want maybe that helps coping

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 2205
I wanted to die for long time now but i don't know how, i don't have a gun and every other method is too scary/unsafe.

Op if you have a gun don't cut your wrists. it's extremely painful will last a long time and you might not even die.

Sad shit, man.

I wanted to die for long time now but i don't know how, i don't have a gun and every other method is too scary/unsafe.

Op if you have a gun don't cut your wrists. it's extremely painful will last a long time and you might not even die.

Society is hell for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Chill Out bro. Just See the world as your personal playground and do what you want . You can rope anytime you want maybe that helps coping
Even if you don't want to ER op, you can always rob a bank or do something adventurous. MGTOW is semi legit and atleast do everything you love first.
Actually, just go out raping a foid tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Good morning. I hate society.

Even if you don't want to ER op, you can always rob a bank or do something adventurous. MGTOW is semi legit and atleast do everything you love first.
Actually, just go out raping a foid tbh.
I dont give a fuck to die virgin, Even if I fuck 2009 times in the end all your memorie is vanished in the void and Im not a fucking school shooter, there is no point to kill other people for nothing
They're a good Cope but i can't Cope anymore.
Yeah there cope it's fucking movies you retarded pussy bitch

I dont give a fuck to die virgin, Even if I fuck 2009 times in the end all your memorie is vanished in the void and Im not a fucking school shooter, there is no point to kill other people for nothing

Yeah there cope it's fucking movies you retarded pussy bitch
why not live on the edge then? nothing to lose

Dude you didn't even raid my comment. I'm saying ofc ER is too strong, go rob a bank

cutting wrists is a meme method, you may as well just go lay in the snow naked and hypothermiamaxx

cutting wrists is a meme method, you may as well just go lay in the snow naked and hypothermiamaxx
Im not gonna be naked in my bath, Calvin Klein boxer like a Chad :feelsez:
Dude you didn't even raid my comment. I'm saying ofc ER is too strong, go rob a bank
Bank are not like in the movies, there is no money in

youre too high inhib to ever commit suicide
Im not gonna be naked in my bath, Calvin Klein boxer like a Chad :feelsez:

Bank are not like in the movies, there is no money in

lethal rate of wrist cutting is less then 8%

- Livestream it so edgelords can fap.
And Pirates of the Caribbean ? Just fucking LOL.

I second with going out adventurous. Rob a bank and try to outrun the cops

Good morning, I hate sobriety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back