My game and how I got >100 slays

researcher888

researcher888

Gold
using multiple dating apps always, every girl that looks good I send "hi" then when she responds "lets meet" then I get their contact and arrange the meeting

I don't say anything other than that, no effort. if they stop responding I will double, triple or even quadra text low effort messages like "hi", "come to my place" or send them my BWC. My dick is big but I have a low success rate sending it, it works sometimes though and I like to do it

sometimes I will send a mass "lets meet" message to all sexy whores in my phone when I want to fuck

On the date itself it's always low effort, e.g. meeting at the park or straight at my place. i always try to get them to come straight to my place but if they resist I will meet them at the park. if they want to go to a restaurant or anything paid I refuse, I say I want to talk to them first. if a girl wants to go to a restaurant or paid place mostly its a waste of time unless you decide to on the date itself then its fine

On the date itself I always escalate hard, for example last week I fucked a pretty hot slut, she lived in the building next to me, we met at the lobby then sat there, I just put my arm around heer then started touching her while making eye contact after 10 minutes of talking, then I grabbed her neck and touched her tits and kissed her, was holding her neck hard like she was a slut 10 minutes after we met, we went to the supermarket then I told her to come to my place and took her hand, at some point she resisted a bit but she came with me, then when they're at my place I just go straight for the kill and start touching them, sometimes they play resist a bit but once they're in my apartment I almost always fuck them (90% of the time)

when you're alone with a woman even in public you can just treat them like a slut and atleast for me they rarely resist but I look very masculine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, LancasteR, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
i wish this could be true

• +1
Reactions: nathan and butterworld
what would you say your overall success rate is?

also how old r u?

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
when going on a date maybe 50%

ok thats pretty good

im 19yrs but only 19 slaycount, my biggest problems with slaying is that I don't have enough balls to escalate or I don't know how to escalate to sex

my success rate for second dates is like over 95%, but for slaying maybe 50-60

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and researcher888
Very sad, will never be true for me

U must be some Chad or Story is fake

ok thats pretty good

im 19yrs but only 19 slaycount, my biggest problems with slaying is that I don't have enough balls to escalate or I don't know how to escalate to sex

my success rate for second dates is like over 95%, but for slaying maybe 50-60
for me its super easy because they are like bots

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
You should become a dating coach and scam lonely sub5 men

That would be a high iq move

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Klaas Vaaker
explain your thought process, i want to think like you do
no real thought process I just know women are whores and they dont resist if you try to fuck them usually. Basically I just go on the date then I get horny thinking I can fuck her and start touching her, it gives me enjoyment. I guess I fucked so many girls that I can easily imagine that I will fuck her again so it's easy to get horny and escalate. my mindset = all women are whores and my dick is big and I have good muscles so she wants to get fucked hard

You should become a dating coach and scam lonely sub5 men

That would be a high iq move
waste of time

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and maxxmclooks
This nigga is gonna get the police called on him for sexual assault sometime, bro can u pm me ur face btw, if u were ugly this wouldnt happen im guessing ur atleast htn+, height?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: researcher888 and WBC323
This nigga is gonna get the police called on him for sexual assault sometime, bro can u pm me ur face btw, if u were ugly this wouldnt happen im guessing ur atleast htn+, height?
Never happened

good looking + big dick, thats the trick
does your dick also looks good?

• +1

I doubt it, he's only having sex with bitches who want to have sex too (if they didn't they wouldn't go to his house so quickly)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Question for you OP. Does this happen to work at 5'6? Asking for a friend.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
can we get much higher

fedex i can’t feel my face

i just popped an x

so geeked up look in the mirror i try to hit on myself

IMG 2476
IMG 3039

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and socialcel
good post. i actually bothered to read it

i will test this on some chinks right now. not that it will work. i’m an ugly incel
IMG 6568
IMG 6567
IMG 6566

what klay say
IMG 4896

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, deepfuckingvalue, socialcel and 1 other person
should i have said hey to them first or just say let’s meet only? @researcher888

• +1
should i have said hey to them first or just say let’s meet only? @researcher888
I say hi first but if they open you can just write let’s meet then get their messenger

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
no real thought process I just know women are whores and they dont resist if you try to fuck them usually. Basically I just go on the date then I get horny thinking I can fuck her and start touching her, it gives me enjoyment. I guess I fucked so many girls that I can easily imagine that I will fuck her again so it's easy to get horny and escalate. my mindset = all women are whores and my dick is big and I have good muscles so she wants to get fucked hard
Online dating is good for this because it's just you and the foid isolated on the date
I tried escelating on foids in nightclubs in recent times and even if they allow it none of the girls I've approached in recent times has been willing to fuck
Many just want to soak up as much validation as possible without giving anything in return whereas on dating apps if they actually follow through with meeting you in person the chance of them being willing to fuck after you escalate is way higher
My last few attempts on dating apps have been utter failures so I swore never to use them again

• +1
Online dating is good for this because it's just you and the foid isolated on the date
I tried escelating on foids in nightclubs in recent times and even if they allow it none of the girls I've approached in recent times has been willing to fuck
Many just want to soak up as much validation as possible without giving anything in return whereas on dating apps if they actually follow through with meeting you in person the chance of them being willing to fuck after you escalate is way higher
My last few attempts on dating apps have been utter failures so I swore never to use them again
Yeah online dating works better for me because im not good in a multi person social situation

1 on 1 its much easier imo

Yeah online dating works better for me because im not good in a multi person social situation

1 on 1 its much easier imo
I have 40 or so dating app slays and dont have that many failed dating app meetups where I didnt slay but the amount of flakes I received barely made it worth the effort
I could only get LTB-MTB slays, no HTB ever followed through with a meetup

• +1
I have 40 or so dating app slays and dont have that many failed dating app meetups where I didnt slay but the amount of flakes I received barely made it worth the effort
I could only get LTB-MTB slays, no HTB ever followed through with a meetup
yeah most of my slays are MTB too. a few hotties though. you have to imagine HTB have access to the top chads in the world so its pretty hard to compete. but usually there's something about the girl I find attractive, i don't just slay random 5/10s

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
yeah most of my slays are MTB too. a few hotties though. you have to imagine HTB have access to the top chads in the world so its pretty hard to compete. but usually there's something about the girl I find attractive, i don't just slay random 5/10s
The foids I slayed from online tended to more often have traits I liked about them than the ones I slayed from clubs since I was more conscious of what I was slaying from online but I still slayed a lot from online that had no redeeming qualities

• +1