My gay coworker winked at me

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So there's this 18 year old boy who has extreme hunter eyes and PCT like Jordan Barrett. He used to go to the same school as me.

As I was working in the supermarket and filling up the bars with the products, he came to my hall and started winking at me for a few seconds. I quickly looked away and acted as if nothing happened.

Wtf is this world.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Drugs, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
cumskins are going back to their medieval ways jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Aesthetic and BigBoy
op is gonna get good dick tonight

You making a thread about it shows us you have feelings for this slayer. Maybe it’s time for you to lose your virginity and get banned by @knajjd

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Solidcoin, Deleted member 3299 and 4 others
So there's this 18 year old boy who has extreme hunter eyes and PCT like Jordan Barrett. He used to go to the same school as me.

As I was working in the supermarket and filling up the bars with the products, he came to my hall and started winking at me for a few seconds. I quickly looked away and acted as if nothing happened.

Wtf is this world.
That could mean two things
1. You look good
or (and the most possible)
2. You look like a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
You making a thread about it shows us you have feelings for this slayer. Maybe it’s time for you to lose your virginity and get banned by @knajjd
I make threads about weird experiences
That could mean two things
1. You look good
or (and the most possible)
2. You look like a faggot
True

:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You obviously are a nigger. Or you're just a major faggot cuckolding to blacks
im sami / uralic you are a nigger compared to me :feelskek:

im sami / uralic you are a nigger compared to me :feelskek:
Okay thanks so now I can conclude you're just a major faggot cuckolding to niggers. Gook.

You got excited by this? :lul:

Okay thanks so now I can conclude you're just a major faggot cuckolding to niggers. Gook.
when was i cuckolding nigs :feelskek: your just a germanic ape who cant take a joke

when was i cuckolding nigs :feelskek: your just a germanic ape who cant take a joke
I'm sorry I don't speak chinese
Btw all your posts were you cuckolding to niggers. Germanics are above you, gook. We invented everything together with slavs meanwhile you guys are only known for 1 guy that created Linux. Now get the fuck out of my thread you mongoloid subhuman, I'd cut your subhuman throat off irl
You got excited by this? :lul:
No.

I'm sorry I don't speak chinese
Btw all your posts were you cuckolding to niggers. Germanics are above you, gook. We invented everything together with slavs meanwhile you guys are only known for 1 guy that created Linux. Now get the fuck out of my thread you mongoloid subhuman, I'd cut your subhuman throat off irl
:feelskek:

Wtf is this world.
All mods buttholes just puckered in anger (jealousy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
are you gay now?

The beauty standards disagree gookboy

Reminder you'd look like a joke next to me irl
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]
germanic male

Ching Chong chang

Volcel if you don't