My gay friend pointed out my sunscreen at the gym

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
So lately I’ve been using sunscreen on my skin and while I was working out my gay friend pointed it out. He walked up to me after my set and said “You know your face is white, do you use sunscreen”? My heart skipped because I talked to multiple people earlier today and so they probably saw my face and thought “is this black dude trying to lighten his skin”?

EB2362AF 9CA7 4123 95F8 23643B563927

Now here’s where things get interesting

Anyway we laughed about it and he offered to give me his blending sunscreen in the gym’s lockeroom. We made our way there and he told me to wash the original sunscreen off my face. This guy proceeded to wet a piece of paper and started touching my face without my permission like I was an actor receiving makeup. I thought this gay nigga was about to lean in for a kiss the way he was so close to me touching my face and shit, it was so awkward…

819584BC 582C 4088 8FA5 DBF99A38416F

I had my fist clenched waiting to sock him and he thankfully stopped and said “You can just dry your face off with your shirt haha”, and I was like “Yeah..” and from there I dried my face and used the sunscreen he offered.

Moral of the story: Gay niggas can come in clutch but be ready to fuck one of them up if you’re not comfortable with their fag tendencies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, try2beme and Xangsane
Unfortunately I do not happen to have the patience to read all of that

Buy a new one asap

• +1
Reactions: butterworld