my generation is fucked up

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
Most young people my age are more focused on what the next football match is or what the next influencer on instagram is doing to feel happy in life. Everyone has the same lifestyle, everyone makes the same plans, dresses the same, acts the same, speaks the same, even uses the same words. I'm going to go crazy, Spain in 30 years is destined to be a third world country I hate my country, it is very cuckolded in every way. As the saying goes, give them bread and circuses and they will never get out.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Sub0, 6PSLcel and 3 others
water

pride yourself by trying to be above them
work hard not to be an NPC

• Love it
Reactions: 14vic
We need Francisco Franco 2.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic and NZb6Air
water. also not a generational thing, its human nature to do what everyone else does

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, sigma ✰, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
water. also not a generational thing, its human nature to do what everyone else does
But the things that are done today are so degrading that they make me question what kind of humanity we have created for it to end up like this.

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
You're from Spain? My man I can relate, youngsters have adopted third world favela culture. They are insanely ignorant and dumb, really hard to conversate with them as they are so stupid they can't. Their style, the subhuman spic music they listen to, the way they pass their days rotting their brains away with social media.

• +1
Lol if anything this generation allows for people to be different the most, also cage at viewing being a socially well-adjusted person who shares interests with most people as something negative, but yeah you are so much better than normies for watching male model compilations and reading about the geopolitics of Pakistan instead of watching football matches brah.

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic, sigma ✰ and Debetro
You're from Spain? My man I can relate, youngsters have adopted third world favela culture. They are insanely ignorant and dumb, really hard to conversate with them as they are so stupid they can't. Their style, the subhuman spic music they listen to, the way they pass their days rotting their brains away with social media.
Yes. I have been to almost every country in Europe, including east countries (Belarus) and i can affirm that Spain is the most dumb and ignorant one by far. People here sexualize everything and dont look up to real problems like mass inmigration (literally 300 inmigrants every day) and also the loss of traditional spanish cultures being replaced by american ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Lol if anything this generation allows for people to be different the most, also cage at viewing being a socially well-adjusted person who shares interests with most people as something negative, but yeah you are so much better than normies for watching male model compilations and reading about the geopolitics of Pakistan instead of watching football matches brah.
At least i feel happy in my own solitude. I doubt that most of the brainwashed normies ever think about their emotions or what content do they consume.

Yes. I have been to almost every country in Europe, including west countries (Belarus) and i can affirm that Spain is the most dumb and ignorant one by far. People here sexualize everything and dont look up to real problems like mass inmigration (literally 300 inmigrants every day) and also the loss of traditional spanish cultures being replaced by american ones.
Hard to expect more from people that listen to jewggaeton, read an average of 0 books a year and whose main purpose in life is drugging themselves in some shitty club at 3 AM with the hopes of having sterile worthless sex with soul corrupted brainwashed sluts.

• +1