my genes are inferior

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
thats it. i dont know why i even try tbh.

most brutal thing ever is that u can't escape ur genetics

I can get a million surgeries but will end up looking more like those bogdanoff freaks than chico jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Klasik616, lilith and 2 others
most brutal thing ever is that u can't escape ur genetics

I can get a million surgeries but will end up looking more like those bogdanoff freaks than chico jfl
exactly. beautiful people are just meant to be beautiful. their flesh perfected in the womb. i have to go to unnatural lengths and tear away my flesh just to even slightly resemble them. to end up looking like a deformed alien. some things are just not meant to be. i have to accept this. i dont know if i ever can tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Just realized I would never have V shape hollow cheeks or a good shaped ogee curve doesn't matter how lean I am. My face genetics are not cappable of that.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Premios Goya 2020   Jon Kortajarena Cropped
you will never look like this no matter how many surgeries you do to appear more attractive.

Inferior genes with a superior wallet equals superior genes.

exactly. beautiful people are just meant to be beautiful. their flesh perfected in the womb. i have to go to unnatural lengths and tear away my flesh just to even slightly resemble them. to end up looking like a deformed alien. some things are just not meant to be. i have to accept this. i dont know if i ever can tbh.
and thats okay

Just realized I would never have V shape hollow cheeks or a good shaped ogee curve doesn't matter how lean I am. My face genetics are not cappable of that.
Why?