my genes weren't made to achieve great things...

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Reichsleiter of the grey reich under @ChadL1te
I still remember when I was 10 - 14 thinking how when I grow up im gonna be rich, successful, famous and good looking, how life would eventually be a dream.

that never came and never will, my genes were made to rot on a fucking forum and working a dead end job till I die prematurely due to the high levels of cortisol, bad diet and drugs I consume

so fucking sad, you're genes are either made to do great things or they are meant to do nothing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, ryuken, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
We were meant to get shot by some jealous ethnik or sfcel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
still not too late, go educate yourself clown, most millionaires werent millionaires by 30. just beacuse you see kids on tiktok flexing few hundred doesnt mean its too late for you

still not too late, go educate yourself clown, most millionaires werent millionaires by 30. just beacuse you see kids on tiktok flexing few hundred doesnt mean its too late for you
man I just dont know how to fix my life, I have so many things holding me back, both mentally and cuz of genes, on top of that im years behind on academic stuff

man I just dont know how to fix my life, I have so many things holding me back, both mentally and cuz of genes, on top of that im years behind on academic stuff
i regret not saving, some ig reel popped up on my fyp, guy graduated college at 30 years old, he was a highschool dropout, he slowly grinded his way up and now lifes dream life, its hardest to begin, i know the feeling, but once u start you wont want to go back

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i regret not saving, some ig reel popped up on my fyp, guy graduated college at 30 years old, he was a highschool dropout, he slowly grinded his way up and now lifes dream life, its hardest to begin, i know the feeling, but once u start you wont want to go back
the aforementioned is just the cherry on top, i still need to get surgeries done to fix my ltn face, at least bimax and malar implants, both of which are like 40k+ euros, it's gonna take me 2 and a bit years of constant wageslaving like 60hrs per week and being frugal af to get that