My gf constantly body shames me

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I’m around 137 pounds, 5’8ish. I’m a smaller guy. I used to weigh more and have a lot more muscle on me when I was in the army but I lost a lot of that after I got out and went through a depression that I’m still going through. She constantly makes remarks about how I NEED to go to the gym, constantly calling me scrawny and a bunch of other stuff. Not only my weight but my height, saying that I’m not really her type and calling me short and how she wishes I was atleast 6 foot. It makes me feel like shit. And not to be like that but she’s overweight herself, she’s around 170 and 5 foot 4 and has gained about 20lbs since we started seeing each other. Idk how to please her tbh cus I’m trying to lift more and gain weight but it’s hard for me to. I’ve told her how it makes me feel like shit and the remarks stop for a while but then comes right back a few days later. Idk what to do about this anymore.

You shouldn't have posted all those Reddit cuck stories because now whenever I see your posts I think they're just tales from Reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs