My gf cried because I told her I rejected a girl at work

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I shouldn’t have told her anything, but I don’t want secrecy in our relationship.

so I told her that I was asked out by my coworker and rejected her. Immediately she began to cry at the fact that I was wanted by someone else. She cried all night and I felt so broken and shitty. But she needs to understand my rejection of the whore just proves my loyalty!!!

she was so angry and upset and began blaming herself and calling herself names and I began to cry because I love her and don’t want her to think she’s not good enough. She’s perfect. I’m the failure. But at the same time, how is it my fault that girls want me? I can’t help it. It’s not like I’m wearing nice clothes to work. I literally hadn’t showered in like 4 days and was wearing ugly clothes when the foid asked me out at work.

I love my girl forever

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4416, PYT and 15 others
ok

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
EAEA7DCE AF0A 4EA6 9F32 85E9BF78D573

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4416, Danish_Retard and 14 others
delusionmaxxed

• Ugh..
  • +1
Mirin your imagination you should be a creative writer.

• Ugh..
  • JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
idk if she's crying over you thats probably a good sign

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5522 and BigBoy
“ I began to cry because I love her”

Stopped reading there
@knajjd ban this homo kuk ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Danish_Retard, PYT and 8 others

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 5522 and owlofathena
Sounds like she needs therapy. My ex would want to fuck every time another girl showed interest.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
giphy.gif

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 5522
There there whats the matter

I shouldn’t have told her anything, but I don’t want secrecy in our relationship.

so I told her that I was asked out by my coworker and rejected her. Immediately she began to cry at the fact that I was wanted by someone else. She cried all night and I felt so broken and shitty. But she needs to understand my rejection of the whore just proves my loyalty!!!

she was so angry and upset and began blaming herself and calling herself names and I began to cry because I love her and don’t want her to think she’s not good enough. She’s perfect. I’m the failure. But at the same time, how is it my fault that girls want me? I can’t help it. It’s not like I’m wearing nice clothes to work. I literally hadn’t showered in like 4 days and was wearing ugly clothes when the foid asked me out at work.

I love my girl forever

This relationship isnt gonna last, she's gonna cheat on you because her stupid bird brain is gonna assume you already were and blame you for it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and owlofathena

I love my girl forever
is what your response should've been.