my gf deserve to be fucked by a better man

dickenstein322

dickenstein322

I like blondes
i want to make her happy so i want her to have sex with other' s

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
rigght?

I always love having wet dreams especially when me and my best friends were having wet dreams together when I would sleep over at his house we were always sleeping in the same bed completely naked we were sleeping on our sides with our dicks pointing right at each other we would be sleeping when all of a sudden we would both start moaning really loud and I can feel the head of my penis getting really hard and sensitive apparently he could feel his too because we would both wake up right at the moment that both of our dick was spraying semen all over each other's dick and I mean both of our dicks were covered in each other's semen then we would lick each other's dicks and balls clean then we would get in a 69 position and start sucking each other's dicks

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and dickenstein322
I always love having wet dreams especially when me and my best friends were having wet dreams together when I would sleep over at his house we were always sleeping in the same bed completely naked we were sleeping on our sides with our dicks pointing right at each other we would be sleeping when all of a sudden we would both start moaning really loud and I can feel the head of my penis getting really hard and sensitive apparently he could feel his too because we would both wake up right at the moment that both of our dick was spraying semen all over each other's dick and I mean both of our dicks were covered in each other's semen then we would lick each other's dicks and balls clean then we would get in a 69 position and start sucking each other's dicks
Emotionant

Can i rape her

Bring that dumb whore here so I can stretch her wide then snap her neck

Bro