My gf doesn’t like me anymore

killer/tpu

killer/tpu

I fw beautiful black women
So basically I cheated once, but she forgave me (I have a way with words ts) but lately she been distant. My friends aren’t making it any better. when we were taking a break she was talking to this guy named king and my friends keep joking. She was doing henna for a girl and I tried to hug her and she pushed me away my friend then said “look, she can’t even stand to look at you” and then she started laughing. Idk if it’s my insecurity or am I really cooked.

• +1
Reactions: rape, moredatesmorerapes and cavy
You need to just ignore her for a while and stop talking to her. If she spergs out and begs for your attention you're good, if she doesn't then she doesn't care
Not fully legit bc she may be willing to cuck you but still message you because she likes the security of the relationship she's had for a while/betabuxx shit but at least you'll have the power

You need to just ignore her for a while and stop talking to her. If she spergs out and begs for your attention you're good, if she doesn't then she doesn't care
Not fully legit bc she may be willing to cuck you but still message you because she likes the security of the relationship she's had for a while/betabuxx shit but at least you'll have the power
Ty bro

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
She wants you but you are a cheating asshole nonetheless.
Should have left you after that.

She wants you but you are a cheating asshole nonetheless.
Should have left you after that.
Alright I actually matured tho 🥸 i will never cheat again

Women don’t mind cheating if:

youre chad
youre not being explicit about it

worse thing one can do is confess you’ve been cheating. Never ever confess, lie no matter what, even if she has proof.

Women don’t mind cheating if:

youre chad
youre not being explicit about it

worse thing one can do is confess you’ve been cheating. Never ever confess, lie no matter what, even if she has proof.
It’s crazy because one of our mutual friends is the one who sent her it, I never really confessed but there was to much evidence so she never even asked. I also leaked her once but that was the olden days I’m good now

It’s crazy because one of our mutual friends is the one who sent her it, I never really confessed but there was to much evidence so she never even asked. I also leaked her once but that was the olden days I’m good now
leaked?

Either way, if you're girl is not mad at you or freaking out it's usually not a good sign. She doesn't care enough.

leaked?

Either way, if your girl is not mad at you or freaking out it's usually not a good sign. She doesn't care enough.
Okay before I tell you the story I promise I changed so basically I was on the call with some people and we were arguing to prove a point I basically leaked my gfs nudes. But it didn’t spread that far

Okay before I tell you the story I promise I changed so basically I was on the call with some people and we were arguing to prove a point I basically leaked my gfs nudes. But it didn’t spread that far
that's really dumb and cucked

but much to tell you, if she's into you she'll tolerate that and come back. If not she'll be gone. Just don't go beta crying for her to come back. Let her go.

that's really dumb and cucked

but much to tell you, if she's into you she'll tolerate that and come back. If not she'll be gone. Just don't go beta crying for her to come back. Let her go.
Alr ty bro