My gf doesn’t want to post photos with me on her instagram

phangi

phangi

proud slavcel
What to do iy my girlfriend doesn’t want to post couple photos on her Instagram. She says it’s because she doesn't want others to find out that we're dating. We’re both goodlooking, what to do and how to change her mind about this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, uksucks, Klasik616 and 4 others
no pics no care @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and nathan
start uploading photos together on your own insta and tag her

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, TechnoBoss, phangi and 1 other person
shes talking with 100 guys telling them, "yeah im single"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, VHD and ascension
helo dis is ranjeet, your ure apple technical support’

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and phangi
What to do iy my girlfriend doesn’t want to post couple photos on her Instagram. She says it’s because she doesn't want others to find out that we're dating. We’re both goodlooking, what to do and how to change her mind about this?
your dating a whore lmao don't kiss her or get her to move in with you

This has to be a joke it's over for you she's still single and doesn't respect you. Your foid is hypergamous asf she doesn't want to run out of options, dump her before you're cucked.

1. demote her to a roster player or get another girl

Never date a girl with Instagram, what are you a cuck?
Just fuck or leave

same
This has to be a joke it's over for you she's still single and doesn't respect you. Your foid is hypergamous asf she doesn't want to run out of options, dump her before you're cucked.
lol when i saw this i caged my ass off ts is so retarded i don't know how op doesn't get it.

ts made me laugh this was a good joke

She wants attention. Probably monkeybranching. It's not a relationship untill she posts a picture of you two.

• +1
Reactions: phangi
can you at least post part of your face like upper half so we can judge your rating