My gf ghosted me today and my best friend left me on the same day

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Bye guys, it's over I can't deal with this over and over again.

Let's start with my best friend, knowing each other for 6 years if not more, after he got a gf he had been distance and now just simply gone. My girl never ever ghosted me like this so I think she lost her feelings for me. And I have big exam coming up knowing I would fail. I also got kicked out from my own apartment. Got to meet with doctors for my health conditions too.

Why does god do this to me? why should I always keep my head up and act stoic like nothing happened?

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23, liberiangrimreaper, Bomber517 and 4 others
@Michael Myers @Xangsane @Jungcuck @gooner23 @pneumocystosis @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane

Let's start with my best friend, knowing each other for 6 years if not more, after he got a gf he had been distance and now just simply gone. My girl never ever ghosted me like this so I think she lost her feelings for me. And I have big exam coming up knowing I would fail. I also got kicked out from my own apartment. Got to meet with doctors for my health conditions too.

Why does god do this to me? why should I always keep my head up and act stoic like nothing happened?

she sounds like an ass

she sounds like an ass
It's almost impossible, I know I am her ideal type, it would be her dreams to be with me. She was so into me. She was very nice. She planned her future with me. And suddenly everything is taken away from me.

Even my friend was so shocked that he would never expected this could happen.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
BUMP this to the top

@Madridista we tried telling him... lesson learned i suppose, a harsh one.

@Madridista we tried telling him... lesson learned i suppose, a harsh one.
So what did I do wrong then? I did as you said

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
That sucks to hear, bhai. Yes, guys are so pussywhipped that they will forget about anyone else in their lives that were present before their walking wet hole. :fuk:

does she not live near you

That sucks to hear, bhai. Yes, guys are so pussywhipped that they will forget about anyone else in their lives that were present before their walking wet hole. :fuk:
But I didn't forget who I was, and people who were with me before that. I take pride in maintaining my friendships.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
But I didn't forget who I was, and people who were with me before that. I take pride in maintaining my friendships.
That’s good, guys like you are a gem. Nearly all men change, my brother included.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
That’s good, guys like you are a gem. Nearly all men change, my brother included.
she was the one planning our future together, and everythings. I also mog her immediate friends group.

You saw me, do you feel like I could be a sex haver?