my gf has a brutally flat maxilla

chudlite

chudlite

chudpilled
idk i cant even do anything about it and it just irks me everytime i see her side profile, her front profile is good shes a solid like 5.7-5.8 (i can show pics in dms if i like you) but the flat maxilla just fucking pisses me off so hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, h111, Jonnyboi and 5 others
also i just saw a betabuxxed short mexican with a landwhale white whore caked in makeup its over for that nigga lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC, Roquefort, h111 and 5 others
also i just saw a betabuxxed short mexican with a landwhale white whore caked in makeup its over for that nigga lmao
Let niggas be happy

• +1
Reactions: greycel
bump

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
idk i cant even do anything about it and it just irks me everytime i see her side profile, her front profile is good shes a solid like 5.7-5.8 (i can show pics in dms if i like you) but the flat maxilla just fucking pisses me off so hard
show me

Not cool bro
She's your girl

For certain people your emotional attachment should kinda blind you to view things objectively

Are you not in love with your girl?

• +1
Reactions: BinPanda, the_machinist_786, Rhino LeFort and 3 others
Imagine dating someone youre not attracted to. Speaks volumes for Ur smv

• +1
Reactions: BinPanda, Rhino LeFort, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
Imagine dating someone youre not attracted to. Speaks volumes for Ur smv
i am attracted to her, flat maxilla doesn’t automatically make someone subhuman, its just a flaw i always catch onto

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BinPanda, HTNcutecel and no-mogger-no-cry
Not cool bro
She's your girl

For certain people your emotional attachment should kinda blind you to view things objectively

Are you not in love with your girl?
yeah i love her but im an extremely objective and unbiased man… i could never betray the truth for a mere woman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and greycel
i am attracted to her, flat maxilla doesn’t automatically make someone subhuman, its just a flaw i always catch onto
flat maxilla is literally subhuman can’t look past that flaw

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
So your gf is Asian

Even the ugliest girls I've dated never had a flat maxilla, so I legit don't know what that's like

So your gf is Asian

Even the ugliest girls I've dated never had a flat maxilla, so I legit don't know what that's like
i told you shes latina before retard, gtfo out of my thread you brainless retard + rope

• JFL
Reactions: asia
Front is law side is a multiplier

Jfl you wouldn’t even notice if you weren’t on this forum

• +1
Reactions: watah, YungTrappa and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Jfl you wouldn’t even notice if you weren’t on this forum
Legit,

Must people don’t notice minor “ falios”. foids only see and care about harmony, a blend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shitskinism and Goth
i told you shes latina before retard, gtfo out of my thread you brainless retard + rope
Imagine thinking I care enough to remember + you have a basic bitch avi that makes you hard to recognize on top of this

Legit,

Must people don’t notice minor “ falios”. foids only see and care about harmony, a blend.
just not true they’d chose a forward grown face over a recessed face 7 days a week

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Nigga really think that deboonks my claims, be more open minded
just accept the fact that a flat maxilla is a falio from not only the side but the front aswell

just accept the fact that a flat maxilla is a falio from not only the side but the front aswell
I accept that, but the maxilla is not the feature(s) I am on about, chin recession can be hard to recognition from the front.

You know what I mean

Nigga is just mad she still has infinitely bigger SMV than him

I accept that, but the maxilla is not the feature(s) I am on about, chin recession can be hard to recognition from the front.

You know what I mean
i get what you mean but this post was about a flat maxilla

She is ASIAN LOL

Post her bhau

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Imagine thinking I care enough to remember + you have a basic bitch avi that makes you hard to recognize on top of this
yeah nigga youre going on ignore fat retard

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins
wtf how did u get a girl as an .org member???!!!!!!!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

maxilla is law

Never tell her you are a BP or associate with the blackpill community. Her body dysmorphia and insecurities will rise.

Officially retarded.

Why is it rage?

Show me

Mfw dating a gook

Send pics

Legit,

so you're saying the foids won't notice my 128 degree gonial angle, and my slightly inward gonions?