My gf has caught feelings for her rapist while dating me

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My girlfriend was recently raped by these guys that drugged her and took her to their place after being at a club. This happened about a week ago and I’ve been trying to support her because I feel so terrible and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. She’s been saying she feels heartbroken and that she feels like I’m distant from her. The reason she feels distant from me is because I haven’t been showing her any sexual attention and she’s getting upset at me for it but I honestly am not ready to do anything with her sexually this soon after what happened. Last night she had told me that she feels bad for how those guys that did it to her were raised and I told her if I ever saw them I would beat the shit out of them. Than she starts crying saying she wants to tell me something but it’s going to upset me. She tells me she has a crush on the guy who raped her and she was feeling heartbroken over him. She says she’s been manipulated into thinking she loves him. Which I think is true. But like she says she’s going to go to therapy about her having feelings for him. This is just so messed up and the story just keeps getting worse everytime I hear about it. Why would my girlfriend fall in love with a random guy who raped her? Hearing that she has feelings for this guy just makes me super unattracted to her even though I know she’s been manipulated. I just can’t wrap my head around this and need some people to give me some help on this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and hypernormie
Tfw when you’re not a rapist :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: nathan and ElySioNs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back