My GF has gone missing

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

“For those we cherish we die in glory” ❣️♥️🃏
Ofc my luck would go to dogshit :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: she ain’t replied to me all day and she’s very needy what do I do. Inb4 “she’s being rammed by Tyrone :feelshah:“ yes I know the jokes let me cope plz I’m stressing rn I’m stressing

Ofc my waifu would go missing I knew it and niggers ask me why I’m so paranoid. She was either stolen by Tyrone, killed or kidnapped. All of what are horrible fates 😕 oh why am I cursed who did I offend :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: why is she tell from meee so

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vernier, user123456, noodlelover and 2 others
It is possible someone has stolen her phone

• +1
Reactions: user123456, psychomandible and noodlelover
Ofc my luck would go to dogshit :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: she ain’t replied to me all day and she’s very needy what do I do. Inb4 “she’s being rammed by Tyrone :feelshah:“ yes I know the jokes let me cope plz I’m stressing rn I’m stressing

Ofc my waifu would go missing I knew it and niggers ask me why I’m so paranoid. She was either stolen by Tyrone, killed or kidnapped. All of what are horrible fates 😕 oh why am I cursed who did I offend :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: why is she tell from meee so
Go to her house or work. If she's not there, or there's signs of a struggle, broken window, call the police.

• +1
Reactions: Bug and psychomandible
She’s just having a nap lil bro

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Don’t worry bro her best friend chads just taking care of her for a while

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It is possible someone has stolen her phone
She is alive she messaged me this morning she was busy (tbf she did tell me a day before she’d be fucked on Sunday from doing a lot of shit that day).

She’s alive she lives 😍
She’s just having a nap lil bro
Yes she was
Don’t worry bro her best friend chads just taking care of her for a while
I said the same thing :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I believed chad was fucking her but she shoes me proof of her day she recorded a lot of it and it was brining revision science shit. Anyways she lives she’s still my foreign waifu who will save me from western whores @MoggerGaston you need to find yourself an EE waifu like me not a western Dutch beast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97, MoggerGaston and Alt Number 3