My gf I had at 12 wasn’t a virgin

Xtra

Xtra

im not virgin but my body count is only 1 and it will probably stay that way forever. my only gf ever wasn’t a virgin, even though we were 12 at the time. she had lost v card the year before to some other boy, and she had to teach me everything sexual, i was virgin she wasn’t

and people on here post about trying to get virgin girls, they are delusional af, how are you gonna find a virgin adult woman when this shit is going on

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Jamaldickjavontus, try2beme and 10 others
Are you from Latin America or Eastern Europe? Losing your v-card that young is only normal there. :fuk:

Are you from Latin America or Eastern Europe? Losing your v-card that young is only normal there. :fuk:
yeah it’s normal to lose v card young here but im in western europe not eastern europe

yeah it’s normal to lose v card young here but im in western europe not eastern europe
That’s crazy. Never heard of 11/12 year olds losing their v-card here. It’s usually around 16.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
That’s crazy. Never heard of 11/12 year olds losing their v-card here. It’s usually around 16.
it was very common in my school but you live in the netherlands, i am in scotland which explains it

it was very common in my school but you live in the netherlands, i am in scotland which explains it
Ahh… can’t speak for islanders but in mainland Europe, that doesn’t happen. The ones who lost it at 14 were considered degenerate whores and I attended a white high school lol.

Ahh… can’t speak for islanders but in mainland Europe, that doesn’t happen. The ones who lost it at 14 were considered degenerate whores and I attended a white high school lol.
There was one WHO got pregnant at 13

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
wish i had a 12 yr old to teach me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
My First gf had her First time Sex with 8

im not virgin but my body count is only 1 and it will probably stay that way forever. my only gf ever wasn’t a virgin, even though we were 12 at the time. she had lost v card the year before to some other boy, and she had to teach me everything sexual, i was virgin she wasn’t

and people on here post about trying to get virgin girls, they are delusional af, how are you gonna find a virgin adult woman when this shit is going on
maxresdefault.jpg