My gf isn’t attracted to me

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
I (22M) have been dating my girlfriend (24F) for about a year now, and she recently told me that she doesn't find me physically attractive; she likes me, but she doesn't find me physically or sexually attractive. She said she was always trying to date a handsome man, but she couldn't. And she said she didn't want to be alone forever, so she "lowered her standards."

And "settled" for me, she wanted a boyfriend, so she decided to go out with me even though she doesn't think I'm handsome or good-looking. I find her very attractive, and I am aware that I'm not handsome on a scale of 1–10.

I'm like a 4 or a 5, which isn't that attractive. I'm aware of that, but it did hurt when she told me she didn't find me attractive. I told her I knew I was not handsome, and she said, "I know, and it's okay." I'm not sure what to do.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, AhappyPill4u, Recessed Life and 7 others
i dont give a single fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kaari, HerpDerpson, Bars and 4 others
Kill her, then rope. Reunite in jahanum(probably). She'll understand the importance of having u as a partner while being tortured in jahanum(probably) and will finally accept you.
As easy as that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, Gonthar, truthhurts and 1 other person
vernier

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vernier and ShowerMaxxing
Kill her, then rope. Reunite in jahanum(probably). She'll understand the importance of having u as a partner while being tortured in jahanum(probably) and will finally accept you.
As easy as that
Wtf is Jahanum

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and truthhurts
I (22M) have been dating my girlfriend (24F) for about a year now, and she recently told me that she doesn't find me physically attractive; she likes me, but she doesn't find me physically or sexually attractive. She said she was always trying to date a handsome man, but she couldn't. And she said she didn't want to be alone forever, so she "lowered her standards."

And "settled" for me, she wanted a boyfriend, so she decided to go out with me even though she doesn't think I'm handsome or good-looking. I find her very attractive, and I am aware that I'm not handsome on a scale of 1–10.

I'm like a 4 or a 5, which isn't that attractive. I'm aware of that, but it did hurt when she told me she didn't find me attractive. I told her I knew I was not handsome, and she said, "I know, and it's okay." I'm not sure what to do.
Molest her entire family

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Brotha this redditor is going through it have some sympathy ;(
It depends on his looks level. I am guessing he is 2-3 PSL so he shouldn’t be surprised in that case. And why does he even want a gf that thinks he mogs prime gandy? Imagine your gf kept calling you a chad and then you go outside and people still treat you like a subhuman, get nothing on dating apps etc. Would be very disorienting.

lol, Now I understand why you chose this avi

• JFL
time to rape

• JFL

U probably betabuxxing her Bhai. Sorry to tell :feelsbadman:

Mgtow it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, watah, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Larp. If not, you better fucking leave that relationship ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Who needs love

• +1