My gf just did the craziest low inhib shit

h111

h111

Anorexic
She asked me “can i kiss it” while walking down the sidewalk with her, I said yeah bc I wasn’t even thinking about it, she moved me to the side pulled down my pants and licked my dick

Then she started laughing and then we were making out for a bit

Actually insane that nobody saw

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Tales from the slums of Niger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Mirin low inhib bed girl GF. I personally don’t like those women though. I love the cute soft featured girls who wouldn’t do that stuff. Those women that will suck your dick in public tend to be problematic & liars and such.

Not judging though. Maybe it’s just been my experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Ryldoo IS COPING and h111
randomly a foid asked me while i was walking home from school "can I suck ur dick" so I ofc said yeah bc I wasnt even thinking abt it, she then moved me to the side and pulled down my pants and got it on

then we started to laugh and later made out with each other for a bit

its kinda crazy how nobody saw

• JFL
Reactions: h111
Mirin low inhib bed girl GF. I personally don’t like those women though. I love the cute soft featured girls who wouldn’t do that stuff. Those women that will suck your dick in public tend to be problematic & liars and such.

Not judging though. Maybe it’s just been my experience.
Shes never had a bf before me and it wasnt sucking my dick, just licked it rq and put my pants back up

shes not problematic either I just wanted to share the story to offtopic to see everyone say tales

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Shes never had a bf before me and it wasnt sucking my dick, just licked it rq and put my pants back up

shes not problematic either I just wanted to share the story to offtopic to see everyone say tales
I believe it happened. Mirin.

• +1
randomly a foid asked me while i was walking home from school "can I suck ur dick" so I ofc said yeah bc I wasnt even thinking abt it, she then moved me to the side and pulled down my pants and got it on

then we started to laugh and later made out with each other for a bit

its kinda crazy how nobody saw
Bro what

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She asked me “can i kiss it” while walking down the sidewalk with her, I said yeah bc I wasn’t even thinking about it, she moved me to the side pulled down my pants and licked my dick

Then she started laughing and then we were making out for a bit

Actually insane that nobody saw
this story is a tale as old as time
get a better tale to tell next time boy
and make it believable

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
this story is a tale as old as time
get a better tale to tell next time boy
and make it believable
no bro im serious it actually happened and the sidewalk was fairly empty nobody looking our direction and she was about to leave to go home so she wanted to do it rq

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
believed it till this
0559476C 7236 476A BB53 11097BA49C73

• JFL
Tales from the slums of Ragajstan
Tales from the ignore list

• JFL
You dont know how girls act with guys they are attracted to if you think this is some extremely insane whoreish behavior
How old are you and her?

• +1