My gf lied to me about speaking to someone. Is this cheating?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
I recently told my girlfriend that I found it strange how much she spoke to another guy and asked her how she would feel if I was speaking this much to another girl to which she said she wouldn't be happy.

I have no idea what they talk about however my girlfriend has told me it is just work and bits of nothing as they work together.

After we had a discussion about the situation I said from the information I have I believe the guy is interested in my girlfriend to which she agreed he might be, after a few days she told me that she had stopped speaking to him.

A week or two later I see on her phone that she has a message from him, later in the day I point out to her she has an unread message which she then says is from nobody and was someone responding to a post she had made, I asked her to open it then as I wanted to see what someone just popping up would be saying to which she refused.

I did then confront her to which she said she lied as she knew I would be weird about it.

Now I never told her to stop speaking to him all I said is if she looked at it from my POV how would she feel and she decided to tell me she had stopped speaking to me when she hadn't and then lie about who was messaging her, she also hides her phone and recently changed the password.

Is she cheating on me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, FutureSlayer, Zonar and 7 others
He fucks her raw with a gorilla costume on you should push her off a hill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, nathan, Zonar and 9 others
Cuckddit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, noobs, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Dnr yes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, noobs and optimisticzoomer
nigga dont let her play with you like that

you need to be dominant. next time just take her phone and look and tell her straight away that she either blocks him and never talks to him again or you break up

cant let these foids so whatever they want

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 9cel, chadmanlet04, Bomber517 and 4 others
If she talks to others it’s already over

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, ascension, socialcel and 1 other person
I recently told my girlfriend that I found it strange how much she spoke to another guy and asked her how she would feel if I was speaking this much to another girl to which she said she wouldn't be happy.

I have no idea what they talk about however my girlfriend has told me it is just work and bits of nothing as they work together.

After we had a discussion about the situation I said from the information I have I believe the guy is interested in my girlfriend to which she agreed he might be, after a few days she told me that she had stopped speaking to him.

A week or two later I see on her phone that she has a message from him, later in the day I point out to her she has an unread message which she then says is from nobody and was someone responding to a post she had made, I asked her to open it then as I wanted to see what someone just popping up would be saying to which she refused.

I did then confront her to which she said she lied as she knew I would be weird about it.

Now I never told her to stop speaking to him all I said is if she looked at it from my POV how would she feel and she decided to tell me she had stopped speaking to me when she hadn't and then lie about who was messaging her, she also hides her phone and recently changed the password.

Is she cheating on me?
A woman will always test the boundaries
Many people today's age don't understand (including normies especially), that women don't like you if you don't exercise your boundaries dominantly. Not only will they think you are weak, because you aren't confrontational/disagreeable when something goes against your idea of right... but she will also think you don't care about her because you aren't trying hard enough.

Normies believe that by acting nonchalant and passive, they are seen as chill and above the need to care too much about the girl. As if that makes them "cooler" and less prone to having their girl act out.
In actuality, women see that as feminine behaviour and weak. They like a guy who is jealous, and men SHOULD be jealous.

That girl is your girl. She belongs to you. She is yours, nobody elses.
The thought of somebody even thinking about my girl is starting to make me have negative thoughts. I will rip a dude to shreds if he ever even fucking thought of laying a finger on her. Let alone having the fucking audacity to make a move on her in my presence.
It brings out an uncontrollable part of me, that is one of my only "vices" that I will never be able to control

But whether it is a vice or not, is up for debate. At the end of the day, women like this, but guys think it's appealing to act like they are beyond the need for caring about women.

You yourself saying:
Now I never told her to stop speaking to him all I said is if she looked at it from my POV how would she feel
is cuck shit OP.

You need to be dominant with her. Don't threaten breakup, like some retards above suggested. But display your dominant nature to her, and indirectly make her understand that you will not be taken for a fool. She is losing respect for you OP, and if you don't act accordingly.. soon you'll realise she's lost it all, when you catch another man balls deep inside of her.

I'm telling you OP. I know a lot about women. You have a slipping time window right now. Either you act how a man should act, or you watch another man act like that and take your girl. The girl is ofc somewhat to blame, but we don't live in a perfect society. The leniency of moving on from one relationship to the next, has been exaggerated and has become so normalized that it's bound to have had an effect on her.
It's had an effect on the posters above me who are advising you to break up with your girl over this.

But answer me this . Imagine if we as men found a feminine submissive woman, then she started arguing all day and acting masculine. Would you not be turned off by that behaviour?

The key is in not even letting it reach that point.

You could place the most masculine girl infront of me, and she can still be led to be feminine. It is in her biological nature as a woman.
For example, the most hood black shaniquas will still fall into line when a DOM black dude enters the conversation.
So don't break up with her, you still have time to salvage this. Question is, are you a man enough to act like one?

Also, discard anything she might say about you "being insecure". They are all shit tests, trust me.
Just don't be obsessive to the point that you accuse her of cheating on you as a form of manipulation, or you track her position without her knowing etc.
I would have made it clear from the second I started dating my girl, that I trust her, I care about her and I need to be the one to protect her if anything bad happens.. "so I need to see your position at all times. Turn on your tracking and link the account. I need to know, so nothing bad will ever happen to you. I care about you"
She might excercise her right for freedom, but if she does, understand she's being immature. She doesn't understand that you are with her, she is yours, and she is going to do what you say because you are looking out for her.
When she does come to terms with it, she'll love you more for it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, panjeet currycel and optimisticzoomer
Many people today's age don't understand (including normies especially), that women don't like you if you don't exercise your boundaries dominantly. Not only will they think you are weak, because you aren't confrontational/disagreeable when something goes against your idea of right... but she will also think you don't care about her because you aren't trying hard enough.

Normies believe that by acting nonchalant and passive, they are seen as chill and above the need to care too much about the girl. As if that makes them "cooler" and less prone to having their girl act out.
In actuality, women see that as feminine behaviour and weak. They like a guy who is jealous, and men SHOULD be jealous.

The thought of somebody even thinking about my girl is starting to make me have negative thoughts. I will rip a dude to shreds if he ever even fucking thought of laying a finger on her. Let alone having the fucking audacity to make a move on her in my presence.
It brings out an uncontrollable part of me, that is one of my only "vices" that I will never be able to control

But whether it is a vice or not, is up for debate. At the end of the day, women like this, but guys think it's appealing to act like they are beyond the need for caring about women.

You yourself saying:

is cuck shit OP.

You need to be dominant with her. Don't threaten breakup, like some retards above suggested. But display your dominant nature to her, and indirectly make her understand that you will not be taken for a fool. She is losing respect for you OP, and if you don't act accordingly.. soon you'll realise she's lost it all, when you catch another man balls deep inside of her.

I'm telling you OP. I know a lot about women. You have a slipping time window right now. Either you act how a man should act, or you watch another man act like that and take your girl. The girl is ofc somewhat to blame, but we don't live in a perfect society. The leniency of moving on from one relationship to the next, has been exaggerated and has become so normalized that it's bound to have had an effect on her.
It's had an effect on the posters above me who are advising you to break up with your girl over this.

But answer me this . Imagine if we as men found a feminine submissive woman, then she started arguing all day and acting masculine. Would you not be turned off by that behaviour?

You could place the most masculine girl infront of me, and she can still be led to be feminine. It is in her biological nature as a woman.
For example, the most hood black shaniquas will still fall into line when a DOM black dude enters the conversation.
So don't break up with her, you still have time to salvage this. Question is, are you a man enough to act like one?

Also, discard anything she might say about you "being insecure". They are all shit tests, trust me.
Just don't be obsessive to the point that you accuse her of cheating on you as a form of manipulation, or you track her position without her knowing etc.
I would have made it clear from the second I started dating my girl, that I trust her, I care about her and I need to be the one to protect her if anything bad happens.. "so I need to see your position at all times. Turn on your tracking and link the account. I need to know, so nothing bad will ever happen to you. I care about you"
She might excercise her right for freedom, but if she does, understand she's being immature. She doesn't understand that you are with her, she is yours, and she is going to do what you say because you are looking out for her.
Thanks but all that for a copypasta is crazy:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Thanks but all that for a copypasta is crazy:dafuckfeels:
LMAO I thought it was actually you
Should've realised nobody here would actually have a gf :feelshmm:
At least you gained some knowledge from it, I hope.

Most guys don't understand how to act with women. They'll often come to realise after having shot themselves in the foot many times

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel and optimisticzoomer
Foids being foids again.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Tbh, mirin' your self-control. Most men in your place would've gone ER.

• Woah

You yourself saying:

is cuck shit OP.

Partially true. Never beg or give a fuck if she wants to move on or talk to other dudes. Makes you look insecure and low value.
If you act like a bitch it's over. Tell her to kick fucking rocks OP. It's over man she's already talking to another dude while she's with you, what the fuck don't you understand?

• Hmm...
Partially true. Never beg or give a fuck if she wants to move on or talk to other dudes. Makes you look insecure and low value.
If you act like a bitch it's over. Tell her to kick fucking rocks OP. It's over man she's already talking to another dude while she's with you, what the fuck don't you understand?
It’s salvageable did you miss the part I said guys and girls in this generation are too quick to move on than stick things through. It’s why loyalty is becoming rarer and rarer, and why degeneracy has increased in the last few decades.
No more love, much more lust.

Until she has sent pictures of herself, met up with him, or done anything, he still has a chance to comeback. But he would have to fix up very soon, and treat her how she needs to be treated.
Treat a relationship as if it were a marriage. Work through things, until she has crossed the line and there is no hope.
Btw this is not OP.

It’s salvageable did you miss the part I said guys and girls in this generation are too quick to move on than stick things through. It’s why loyalty is becoming rarer and rarer, and why degeneracy has increased in the last few decades.
No more love, much more lust.

Until she has sent pictures of herself, met up with him, or done anything, he still has a chance to comeback. But he would have to fix up very soon, and treat her how she needs to be treated.
Treat a relationship as if it were a marriage. Work through things, until she has crossed the line and there is no hope.
Btw this is not OP.
LOL dude let me help you out here. I will be fair and say you had some good points but he has already displayed way too much feminine behavior.
She's already made up her mind the second she chose to talk to another male.
Once a woman looses attraction (obviously shown by her talking to another potential partner) ITS OVER AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN EVER DO TO REVERSE IT. It's instinct by evolution. It comes down to survival for themselves. Why do you think almost all women leave their husband's when the man gets seriously injured? They get repulsed that he cant be a man and only "love" opportunistically. They have 0 shame. I'd type more but I'm on my phone

You yourself saying:

is cuck shit OP.

I thought of this before too but I've disregard it cuz I was heavily influenced back then. Now, I just think for myself and try not to be influenced at all.

• +1

Is she cheating on me?
lmao how are blackpilled guys so naive:feelskek:

• WTF

Is she cheating on me?
yes shes cheating a 100%, if you cant make your bitch to stop talkin to other dudes and textin its over

LOL dude let me help you out here. I will be fair and say you had some good points but he has already displayed way too much feminine behavior.
She's already made up her mind the second she chose to talk to another male.
Once a woman looses attraction (obviously shown by her talking to another potential partner) ITS OVER AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN EVER DO TO REVERSE IT. It's instinct by evolution. It comes down to survival for themselves. Why do you think almost all women leave their husband's when the man gets seriously injured? They get repulsed that he cant be a man and only "love" opportunistically. They have 0 shame. I'd type more but I'm on my phone
Nah let me help you out man.

This guy was some random dude on Reddit. We don’t know his entire story.
You’re not only living in pessimism yourself, you’re promoting it.

You will just leave because you are weak minded. The guy should not leave because the girl hasn’t checked herself out of the relationship.

I’ll tell you when a girl checks out of the relationship, is before she breaks up with a dude. That’s the finality of it, when things come to an end. It’s also why girls get over relationships much better/ quickly than guys do (not to mention easy accessibility to rebounds).

The girl has not been swayed yet. She hasn’t yet clicked the send button, where she’s send a nude.. or met up with the guy and actually committed.
Your evolutionary logic is correct but this is the wrong time to use it as an analogy. I’ll give you a better example. Say the husband got injured and it showed he was dying. Then during the caring/ looking after stage, the woman started messaging another guy (has not had sex with him).
Now let’s say the husband instantly gets better and becomes the same dude he was. She’d delete those messages with the other guy, forget anything every happened and continue to live with her husband.

Ig it all depends on a tug of war essentially. Between the current lover and the amount of love she’s losing for him, and the new lover and the amount of love she’s gaining for him
The second that flag on the rope crosses the line, it’s not salvageable. But trust me, women only reach that line when they commit to it by sending the message or meeting up.
Lots of women entertain guys on apps etc, without ever having the intention of doing anything with them. To just test the waters or try something new/fun, get attention if they aren’t anymore.

The Reddit dude has a chance, but soon the rope will cross the other guy’s line and he’s lost her.

Nah let me help you out man.

This guy was some random dude on Reddit. We don’t know his entire story.
You’re not only living in pessimism yourself, you’re promoting it.

You will just leave because you are weak minded. The guy should not leave because the girl hasn’t checked herself out of the relationship.

I’ll tell you when a girl checks out of the relationship, is before she breaks up with a dude. That’s the finality of it, when things come to an end. It’s also why girls get over relationships much better/ quickly than guys do (not to mention easy accessibility to rebounds).

The girl has not been swayed yet. She hasn’t yet clicked the send button, where she’s send a nude.. or met up with the guy and actually committed.
Your evolutionary logic is correct but this is the wrong time to use it as an analogy. I’ll give you a better example. Say the husband got injured and it showed he was dying. Then during the caring/ looking after stage, the woman started messaging another guy (has not had sex with him).
Now let’s say the husband instantly gets better and becomes the same dude he was. She’d delete those messages with the other guy, forget anything every happened and continue to live with her husband.

Ig it all depends on a tug of war essentially. Between the current lover and the amount of love she’s losing for him, and the new lover and the amount of love she’s gaining for him
The second that flag on the rope crosses the line, it’s not salvageable. But trust me, women only reach that line when they commit to it by sending the message or meeting up.
Lots of women entertain guys on apps etc, without ever having the intention of doing anything with them. To just test the waters or try something new/fun, get attention if they aren’t anymore.

The Reddit dude has a chance, but soon the rope will cross the other guy’s line and he’s lost her.
I'm going to quote this so I can use my keyboard later. I'll enlighten you with some good information a few about women and relationships. This is from multiple years of first hand experience and research.
One of my side hussles is coaching men on relationships and I make a good chunk of change doing it too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and greycel
how come my slut coworker approached me to chat even though she’s got a husband? She wants to get fucked hard by me

• +1
how come my slut coworker approached me to chat even though she’s got a husband? She wants to get fucked hard by me
Why'd she slap her pussy and say it's warm?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore