my gf said BBC to me 😭

fentanyl

fentanyl

Bronze
we were on the way to drop her off at her house since my mom give us a ride to go there since my house and her house are like far, so on the way there we were playing roblox some FNAF game, while the context is important but someone in the roblox chat said " i died to bonnie!" and then she says "bonnie gave him that BBC" full voice right next to my ear..

so i turned around and gave her that hunter eyes dead stare,

i just looked at her with the most judge mental look ever. and she said "what's wrong???" i said "what does bbc mean?"
then she proceeds to typed it on her phone cuz she was so ashamed to even said it.
i acted clueless until i saw it typed on her phone then i said "why would you say that?"
she hit me with that "it's just a joke" and started crying. she was saying how it was a 2022 tik tok meme, i knew it was a lie cuz what kind of meme has the word bbc in it😭 i told her it's fine but she doesn't believe me she saying stuff such as "it's just a joke i'm sorry" and that "pls don't leave me" and she feels so bad about herself, so itold her it's fine dw it's just weird and she says how guilty she feels and she cried infront of me and i'm just here all confused, what should i do curry's.org?
i don't see her cheating on me tbh i just find it weird af even know she clearly said it as a joke and i'm making it seem like a big deal about it to her. i'm starting to feel bad lol. but its kinda ironic since i've done something similar and she reacted way different. why are foids like this bros?

3747787 5B35B59D 2EAB 407E 9A4B 65C7BCCD40B0 3747797 01AE7746 E74A 4995 8D5F 7F6B1B5B507C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, rand anon, enchanted_elixir and 8 others
If it was just joke then what's the big deal lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, LongForgotten, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
crazy, wouldnt count that as my gf just fwb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elijah_leo and fentanyl
crush n u :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and fentanyl
crazy, wouldnt count that as my gf just fwb
she looks 11 and is hqnp
@GabachoCopium said she looks fresh outta elementary like 9 years old cuz of her big blue eye cute looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and DalitBoss
we were on the way to drop her off at her house since my mom give us a ride to go there since my house and her house are like far, so on the way there we were playing roblox some FNAF game, while the context is important but someone in the roblox chat said " i died to bonnie!" and then she says "bonnie gave him that BBC" full voice right next to my ear..

so i turned around and gave her that hunter eyes dead stare,

i just looked at her with the most judge mental look ever. and she said "what's wrong???" i said "what does bbc mean?"
then she proceeds to typed it on her phone cuz she was so ashamed to even said it.
i acted clueless until i saw it typed on her phone then i said "why would you say that?"
she hit me with that "it's just a joke" and started crying. she was saying how it was a 2022 tik tok meme, i knew it was a lie cuz what kind of meme has the word bbc in it😭 i told her it's fine but she doesn't believe me she saying stuff such as "it's just a joke i'm sorry" and that "pls don't leave me" and she feels so bad about herself, so itold her it's fine dw it's just weird and she says how guilty she feels and she cried infront of me and i'm just here all confused, what should i do curry's.org?
i don't see her cheating on me tbh i just find it weird af even know she clearly said it as a joke and i'm making it seem like a big deal about it to her. i'm starting to feel bad lol. but its kinda ironic since i've done something similar and she reacted way different. why are foids like this bros?

View attachment 3051961View attachment 3051962
State of Cumskins crying over a words fucking kill yourslef OP

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Would have dropped that whore, you are a cuck if you still keep her in your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and rand anon
she looks 11 and is hqnp
@GabachoCopium said she looks fresh outta elementary like 9 years old cuz of her big blue eye cute looks
yeah sure whatever bud

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, fentanyl and DalitBoss
State of Cumskins crying over a words fucking kill yourslef OP
It’s called protective jealousy and it’s good nigger, it’s the only reason cumskin are whores, because the men are cucks and let that shit slide :feelskek:

Bbc: slaps cumskin wife ass

Whitecuck: it’s just a joke baby :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, murdah and noobs
nigga still has hope lmaooo, its over nigga , shes thinking of bbcs:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
DEAD INTERNET THEORY KYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, SidharthTheSlayer, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
It’s called protective jealousy and it’s good nigger, it’s the only reason cumskin are whores, because the men are cucks and let that shit slide :feelskek:

Bbc: slaps cumskin wife ass

Whitecuck: it’s just a joke baby :soy:
She made a joke. This threads a Copypasta btw Little GAYrab. Op has low self esteem and is a retard, I agree Cumskins need to control their pink sluts a bit more but this is uncalled for and retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang and WayneBraaaah
She made a joke. This threads a Copypasta btw Little GAYrab. Op has low self esteem and is a retard, I agree Cumskins need to control their pink sluts a bit more but this is uncalled for and retarded
She should be stoned to death :feelskek:

Also ik ive seen this post months ago

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wtf you got Hella aura this bitch wants you bad

Probably fine

She was talking about roblox? What's going on here? :hnghn:

A bit weird and aspie but nothing to worry about