My gf said i deserve better

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I hate that my gf has a sexual history. We had a chat about it a few times and she knows it bothers me. Everytime the topic comes up she cries and says i deserve better and that she sees the hatred in my eyes when we have sex and becuase of that she is too scared to stop me.

I told her she wasnt wrong and that it wasn't something i will ever accept. She knows she cant do better than me and that trying to find a man as good as me will increase her body count which will turn guys like me away.

She is stuck with me and will never leave me. Idc and am gonna break up with her soon After i have finished using her

Dislaimer: i have a main gf who is so insecure because of my manipulation that she lets me have side hoes to fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
Women can lie about bodycount

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Women can lie about bodycount
I got her pretty young during covid so i dont think she was lying bro

Lives at home and is asian too. I have already cheated on her multiple times

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20370

Why did you settle for her

MUH DICK
MUH BITCHES
Do you ever shut the fuck up bragging nigger? Have some humility. Bragging about slaying on a incel forum is like like beating people with cerebral palsy at a footrace

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Arcturus, the BULL and 11 others
MUH DICK
MUH BITCHES
Do you ever shut the fuck up bragging nigger? Have some humility. Bragging about slaying on a incel forum is like like beating people with cerebral palsy at a footrace
I'm married with a son. How do you like that you little nerd?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 16369
Mirin, that's how it should be, i am gonna do the same stuff very soon.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I hate that my gf has a sexual history. We had a chat about it a few times and she knows it bothers me. Everytime the topic comes up she cries and says i deserve better and that she sees the hatred in my eyes when we have sex and becuase of that she is too scared to stop me.

I told her she wasnt wrong and that it wasn't something i will ever accept. She knows she cant do better than me and that trying to find a man as good as me will increase her body count which will turn guys like me away.

She is stuck with me and will never leave me. Idc and am gonna break up with her soon After i have finished using her

Dislaimer: i have a main gf who is so insecure because of my manipulation that she lets me have side hoes to fuck
Danny Devito Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

MUH DICK
MUH BITCHES
Wtf this ain't a incel forum right? I thought it was only looksmaxxing and being sub 70 iq in off topic

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
MUH DICK
MUH BITCHES
saltine cracker ragefest 🤣

First black dude I’ve seen that likes Asians tbh. Is she fat?
I had a big fetish for asian girls when I was 12. Even had a crush on one and asked her to be my girlfriend. Then puberty happened

Asian girls became too flat for me, just like their subhuman maxillas are

I always liked white and latina women

But recently I discovered that black women are the best. Specifically big booty darkskins. Fuck yes bro. Fuck bro.....

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
First black dude I’ve seen that likes Asians tbh. Is she fat?
skinny. ngl bro i prefer women with maybe 10-20lbs more weight. she is like 105lb

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

exact same situation as you

• +1
wow so submissive and subhuman a girl is. i guess that is what too much estrogen does to u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18776
You got side hoes bro? Elab
nah cause im not nt and i also feel bad for her. but yeah i also hate that she wasnt a virgin and i said i feel hate against her and that i would never forgive her and she said i could do it with other girls if i wanted to. its been 6 months but i didnt even try to look for others. i like her, i wish so dearly she was a virgin. now i dont know if i can keep her cause of this

• +1

I stay cheating bro don’t feel bad about it. For some reason bitches love to stay even more when you cheat.

• +1