My GF started using PSL lingo

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
Since looksmaxxing has gone viral in hispanic tiktok she has started to ask me some autistic psl tier questions. We were just laying in bed and suddenly she asks me “Did you mew to get your jawline or is it natural?” i was bamboozled tbh, i thought i was imagining things so i asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated the question and i just pretended to not know what mewing is. She then said that mewing are “excersices” that ugly men do to look more masculine and attractive, i just laughed and said that i didin’t know about that but it sounds interesting.
If she knew that i rotted in this forum during the whole Covid-19 lockdown :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Mr. President, Deleted member 32410 and 4 others
mine says mogs. I taught her

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiku, the MOUSE and Beanermaxxer
:lul: holy shit thats fucking hilarious

Since looksmaxxing has gone viral in hispanic tiktok she has started to ask me some autistic psl tier questions. We were just laying in bed and suddenly she asks me “Did you mew to get your jawline or is it natural?” i was bamboozled tbh, i thought i was imagining things so i asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated the question and i just pretended to not know what mewing is. She then said that mewing are “excersices” that ugly men do to look more masculine and attractive, i just laughed and said that i didin’t know about that but it sounds interesting.
If she knew that i rotted in this forum during the whole Covid-19 lockdown :lul::lul:
u shouldve said u only bonesmash

Everyone that I’ve heard in public when saying PSL lingo only know mewing and other normie shit lol it’s fine. If the masses went Titanic deep into the BP this world would be fucked