my gf was on yubo

sprout

sprout

its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, NoLongerHuman, Deleted member 88772 and 3 others
just randomly became paranoid and installed the app to check and she had an account

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, NoLongerHuman, rand anon and 5 others
Is it over?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and WhoTookVendetta
Your “girl” was never yours to begin with 😂

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, PARISIEN, Deleted member 78221 and 4 others
even htn and height cant save me a whore will be a whore
Never was enough, females can’t get enough. Even if your chad they will still want more

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, SubhumanForever, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
Never was enough, females can’t get enough. Even if your chad they will still want more
braindead foids who claim they wont hide secrets always hide secrets, if they say they love you they dont, they're all lies, all liars. never tell the truth.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, HTNcutecel, borntosuffer and 1 other person
give them every single thing they need and they always want more

She is just trying to meet new friends and cool people. Don't be an incel misogynist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fxckz, Kroker, swerve2fly and 11 others
braindead foids who claim they wont hide secrets always hide secrets, if they say they love you they dont, they're all lies, all liars. never tell the truth.
give them every single thing they need and they always want more

Damn man you seem hurt as hell rn, I feel you bro

• So Sad
Reactions: sprout
How old is your lady?

You have to break her nose with the backhand.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, sprout and Deleted member 88772
She is just trying to meet new friends and cool people. Don't be an incel misogynist
she told me she didnt have the app a while ago, and that she had deleted it, but all her pics r recent,im waiting for her to wake up to confront her and show me screenshots of her chats, she doesnt seem the type of person to do this but, hopefully it's what you're saying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, ReadBooksEveryday and Zenis
Over bhaijaan

• So Sad
that's the reason why most people settle down with ltb because ltb can't pull anything

that's the reason why most people settle down with ltb because ltb can't pull anything
Ltb can easily get mtn to commit

But chadlite and chad will use her for free pump and dump

She wants that good dick from 20 year old niggas.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 88772, LuckyBeast and 2 others
Ltb can easily get mtn to commit

But chadlite and chad will use her for free pump and dump
so it's over for ltr? Somehow this forum won't blackpill me as my girl friends

Damn man you seem hurt as hell rn, I feel you bro
we literally related in every way, and she was perfect to me, its crazy too cause i made a brag thread about her, goes to show i got heavy karma after that :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, NoLongerHuman and Deleted member 88772
and i cant even fucking sleep because i gotta wait till shes up to confront her, and i cant even try to sleep anyway its stuck on my mind.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
so it's over for ltr? Somehow this forum won't blackpill me as my girl friends
LTr is a meme in 2024 tbh, best you can get as a normienis some used up whore unless your just be first
we literally related in every way, and she was perfect to me, its crazy too cause i made a brag thread about her, goes to show i got heavy karma after that :feelswhy:
I’m so sorry man but look, it’s better to block her and move on then orbit her despite her betraying you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and sprout
and i cant even fucking sleep because i gotta wait till shes up to confront her, and i cant even try to sleep anyway its stuck on my mind.
Block her, don’t confront her. If she needs attention from other men she’s a whore that doesn’t deserve a ltr

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon and Outerz14
I would kill her but I am a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, swerve2fly and Outerz14
even htn and height cant save me a whore will be a whore
Why bother date jfll you can get any bitch you want but you decide to be delusional even chad can't win :forcedsmile:

• +1
LTr is a meme in 2024 tbh, best you can get as a normienis some used up whore unless your just be first
damn I wish I was born in some conservative area or before dating app were a thing

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon and Zenis
Block her, don’t confront her. If she needs attention from other men she’s a whore that doesn’t deserve a ltr
what if its literally actually her tryna get friends, because she genuinely hates like 99% of people

what if its literally actually her tryna get friends, because she genuinely hates like 99% of people
no it's not bro

• So Sad
lol I doubt it, yubo is legit a teen dating app. She can tell you that but the fact she even wants some male attention proves she’s a whoree

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, rand anon and sprout
lol I doubt it, yubo is legit a teen dating app. She can tell you that but the fact she even wants some male attention proves she’s a whoree
yeah its over

just randomly became paranoid and installed the app to check and she had an account
How about downloading snap and liking 500 girls

It doesn’t even matter, she still lied to u about having it

I’d drop her OP

MGTOW is the way tbh

Had that bitch doing splits for me 😈

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Stop being a copecel and fuck a girl record it and send it to her and make her talk to YOUU NIGGA

• +1
Your htn XD

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
You know what to do bro, get a knife and behead her.