My girl cheated on me

A

alan1233817

Iron
My girl cheated on me last night I gotta ascend please tell me all the sofaxxed cause I can’t get surgery rn. I gotta go higher. Chad always wins.
IMG 9965
IMG 9964
IMG 9966

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969, JohnBaza, starvecell and 5 others
Plenty of fish in the sea. Anyway, get tear trough fillers ASAP.

Plenty of fish in the sea. Anyway, get tear trough fillers ASAP.
How do u know what a tear trough filler patient looks like coz I can’t trll

Got no clue. Eye trough filler are a couple hundred bucks, though. I’d just take the hit and get them.
Will they do it to a minor I’m 17 am I able to do it without my parents finding out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Unalive
You look low iq

you look good ngl idk how you get cheated on in Canada that shit is low comp

you look good ngl idk how you get cheated on in Canada that shit is low comp
Bitches be bitches idk why but ig I just gotta look better

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Will they do it to a minor I’m 17 am I able to do it without my parents finding out
Dunno. Hop on RealSelf. People there will able to answer that. As for the fillers, they won’t be too noticeable. You’ll just look much fresher and more alive. Your hair and eyebrows are already dark, but try to get them darker.

I don’t think surgery is the solution here. Vitality and general cleanliness is just as important to Girls as good features are. And you are pale with blue eyes while being Arab. That alone is a major positive to most non-Whites females.

Clearer skin + eye trough fillers + a short, dark beard + the hair on the top and sides being of equal length would boost you way more than any hard surgeries would.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055