My girl Clairo looking beautiful as always ...

WhiskeyCocaine

WhiskeyCocaine

Equinox
My girl Clairo looking beautiful as always ...

10 / 10 PSL

:heart::heart::heart:

great thighs but not great face

great thighs but not great face

Her face is beautiful

Freckles

61043443_141457050267605_7195349953432599544_n.jpg

❤ ❤ ❤

i see better looking girls every single day i leave the bedroom

i see better looking girls every single day i leave the bedroom

tenor.gif

She's 10 / 10 PSL ...

There's just no way

:D:D:D

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and xit
Why worship her if you will never have her? I used to compulsively look at Clairo's photos and videos a while ago, this is pointless and will bring nothing but untimely storms of tragic retrospectives to you; she is not pure, she is not an angel, she will not save you, she will not hold you and think it was comforting, she will never kiss or love you: You are just an idolator apart from her, she just dont even care, and just to know that the coolest thing is to kick the bucket reverently at your own rebelliousness at all that means thots and any other foids that are like her, for this is the beautiful end, the end with untouched and scarlet roses, that It is the curse and fate which is against the fateful moon against its fate, so anyway the wind blows, whatever

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Gebirgscel, Jack and 1 other person
Shes ugly flat face bitch

• WTF
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Why worship her if you will never have her? I used to compulsively look at Clairo's photos and videos a while ago, this is pointless and will bring nothing but untimely storms of tragic retrospectives to you; she is not pure, she is not an angel, she will not save you, she will not hold you and think it was comforting, she will never kiss or love you: You are just an idolator apart from her, she just dont even care, and just to know that the coolest thing is to kick the bucket reverently at your own rebelliousness at all that means thots and any other foids that are like her, for this is the beautiful end, the end with untouched and scarlet roses, that It is the curse and fate which is against the fateful moon against its fate, so anyway the wind blows, whatever

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

WHATEVERS ME

Hnnnnng.
This was too broken English to understand

looks like a whore

• WTF
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Looks like your average white girl

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel