• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
betrayed by 5‘8

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
then leave her

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You should keep going to gym and fuck hoes on the side to teach that lazy, fat, spoiled bitch a lesson.

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
Go to the gym with her. Unfortunately you will need to do the job her father never did and instil basic discipline.

• +1
Betrayed by 5,800 lbs

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and House Lannister
deal-breaker. that means she no longer respects you/cares enough for you to find her attractive.
if I was you I'd breakup.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, betrayed by 5‘8 and thereallegend
deal-breaker. that means she no longer respects you/cares enough for you to find her attractive.
if I was you I'd breakup.
Not that simple tbh a lot of girls just have no self-control and justify it with self-acceptance bull crap.

Not that simple tbh a lot of girls just have no self-control and justify it with self-acceptance bull crap.
Just more excuses. I broke up wit a bitch b4 for being a fatass

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
As long as she doesn’t get too fat. Went on a date with a skinny girl today and didn’t find her body sexually appealing at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
We used to go to the gym she’s just ducking lazy now

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Allornothing and MRD
As long as she doesn’t get too fat. Went on a date with a skinny girl today and didn’t find her body sexually appealing at all
Yeah she wasn’t skinny to start with don’t get me meint she had a feminine body tho but she’s gaining more and more e

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and MRD
Yeah she wasn’t skinny to start with don’t get me meint she had a feminine body tho but she’s gaining more and more e
That's what happens when you go for girls that don't have a thigh gap. No thigh gap no care.

• +1
That's what happens when you go for girls that don't have a thigh gap. No thigh gap no care.
Yes I even talked to her about losing weight but she got mad at me

She has no respect for you, she shoves her mouth with cookies and pies because she knows you will always be her little beta cuck provider, she'll be out getting a train ran on her by Tyrone and his gang and then they will make her drink her own piss and call her big stinky porky piggy bitch. You're depresssed because you know that for the rest of ur life you will be eating her fat cunt after it's been violated and filled up by countless men

Whip her into shape

• +1
Reactions: MRD