My girl is autistic

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I suspected it for a while. She ticked almost every box in a list of autism traits. In no way am I licensed to diagnose her. She promised me to get a diagnosis in a few days. Her most revealing behavioral characteristics were hypersensitivity to noise, dislike for changes in routine, and speaking in a monotonous way like she did not care.

Judging by everything I know about this disorder, her life is not going to be easy. I admit to disliking the idea of her being autistic. I have no idea what to do. Should I break up with her even though I hold this girl dearly to my heart? Am I bad for even considering such a thing? Help me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Floyd, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
do her a favor and break up with her b4 she realizes shes dating an pathetic incel

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and st.hamudi but 6‘5
tl;dr: "GUYS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|"

I suspected it for a while. She ticked almost every box in a list of autism traits. In no way am I licensed to diagnose her. She promised me to get a diagnosis in a few days. Her most revealing behavioral characteristics were hypersensitivity to noise, dislike for changes in routine, and speaking in a monotonous way like she did not care.

Judging by everything I know about this disorder, her life is not going to be easy. I admit to disliking the idea of her being autistic. I have no idea what to do. Should I break up with her even though I hold this girl dearly to my heart? Am I bad for even considering such a thing? Help me.
Kys you fucking chad

This forum aint for you buddy :incel::incel::incel::incel:

break up with her cuz fuck the people with the tism