My girl is trying to keep me ugly

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I told her I wanna get lip fillers and rhinoplasty in the near future, she asked me why, and said that I already have beautiful lips and nose jfl. What does she mean by that?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, AspiringChad and The Dude Abides
She doesn't want you to have options

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 439, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Stupid toilet.
She's not your girl It's just your turn.
Don't listen, make yourself better.

She loves you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, AspiringChad, crmsxg and 8 others
She doesn't want you to have options
She showed me her tantan matches once, I shit you not it was over 3000 matches, although to be fair she's been using the app for 2 years now.

She showed me her tantan matches once, I shit you not it was over 3000 matches, although to be fair she's been using the app for 2 years now.
Female privilege suprême

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and ElliotRodgerJr
It flatters u that she selected u over 3000 dudes, but she also fucks now with 2999 other dudes while u think what her low iq brain meant by surgeries

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
why tell her any of this bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and ElliotRodgerJr
She loves you the way you are bro and remember just be confident she worries about you

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, mido the slayer, Deleted member 439 and 3 others
Because nothing good can come from it?
Such as?
I'm not gonna filter the way I speak for a girl, I talk about lookism and incel shit irl with everyone

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Just be yourself you already have a girl anyways and the fact she doesn't want you to change shows she really loves you bro just be confident

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo, mido the slayer, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
Such as?
I'm not gonna filter the way I speak for a girl, I talk about lookism and incel shit irl with everyone
Well I get not filtering but its a weird topic to come up on its own. Its like you wanted her opinion is all I thought which I cant see being any value to you.

I talk about lookism and incel shit irl with everyone
:feelskek: sounds like a good time

She has a fear that if you will look better more girls will be attracted to you,and you might replace her

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I told her I wanna get lip fillers and rhinoplasty in the near future, she asked me why, and said that I already have beautiful lips and nose jfl. What does she mean by that?
means she is bluepilled :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
don't ever talk with foids about looksmaxxxing boyo

everybody knows that moms and girlfriends give the best looksmaxing advice

My sister told me too

I have narrowish jaw and shitty philtrim

And she said you are beautiful the way you are JFL it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Demir
>ugly
>got a girl

She doesn't want you to mog her and by doing so, she can constantly gain validation off you

• +1
Reactions: Demir and ElliotRodgerJr
She doesn't want you to mog her and by doing so, she can constantly gain validation off you
I barely give her validation lmao. She says shit like "I love you sweetie" and I just kiss her in response cause I'm too aspie to say it back lmao

Women always bluepill.Its not in their nature to face reality.

• +1
I barely give her validation lmao. She says shit like "I love you sweetie" and I just kiss her in response cause I'm too aspie to say it back lmao

never say that shit. Absolutely cucked if you do