My girl thinks pneumo mogs Arvind

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
4219951_b28a149c-e969-4cfa-9922-207dec995cdc-png.3008581

My Dravidian thinks pneumo mogs arvind. She says Arvind looks like an ogre south indian villain with that eyeliner and stare and pneumo looks like justin bieber. I said ull choose them over me? she siad no ur face is more interesting like u saw cartels chopping off ur family and somehow escaped that situation like dark knight rises and now ur chad.

Female gaze is weird as fuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine, 97baHater and 7 others
@Mewton

She contradicts your tall skull theory?

Notice how all nordcucks have dark-hair? Dark lookz were and still are law @russiancelreturns @exo

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and gigell
She contradicts your tall skull theory?
shes intimidated on screen but irl we all know shell choose arvind cos of lepto shifted ortho

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Alucard69
Notice how all nordcucks have dark-hair? Dark lookz were and still are law @russiancelreturns @exo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Deleted member 23558, fuse and 4 others
They look like they love bis3x orgies

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
U have an Indian girlfriend ? That must be torture

Does she even turn u on bro? If she does I take that back cos at least u got a gf unlike most of the forum
I’m turned on by narrow skulled 37 year olds . My standards are pretty low . Just don’t be landwhale or horseface

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and billymidnight
I’m turned on by narrow skulled 37 year olds . My standards are pretty low . Just don’t be landwhale or horseface
That’s crazy bro so many ppl make fun of u being Indian yet u still the one fucking I guess😎

• JFL
Reactions: OwenGwyther
Tbh i also find pneumo better looking than Arvid
He looks way more NT also

But they’re both moggers anyway

Arvid skull is too long. Ramus too long and mandible too short. Right guy mogs

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
hes easily the least attractive and dimorphic in that pic

Arvid looks homosexual and uncanny in that photo. Other two are fine. Idek who the guy on the right is

This entire pic looks too homosexual, looks like they're about to have a gay orgy.

My Dravidian thinks pneumo mogs arvind. She says Arvind looks like an ogre south indian villain with that eyeliner and stare and pneumo looks like justin bieber. I said ull choose them over me? she siad no ur face is more interesting like u saw cartels chopping off ur family and somehow escaped that situation like dark knight rises and now ur chad.

My female friend said that arvid looked the best

Arvid has most masculine face cause tall skull short forehead

The one in the middle tf is that cocksucker face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

But also pneumo has more appeal to jbs