My girlfriend broke up with me

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
She said I don't understand her and some other bluepilled stuff. She was my first girlfriend. How do I cope up with this? It is so hard.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions, MrGlutton and 2 others
SmartSelect 20210129 171953 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, curryslayerordeath and 13 others
She said I don't understand her and some other bluepilled stuff. She was my first girlfriend. How do I cope up with this? It is so hard.
Plenty of fish in the sea. Work on your looks and try again... If you had a girlfriend then there's the possibility for another

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, oatmeal, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Fly her to the moon, let her play up there with those stars bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, Deleted member 5634 and 12 others
yes i did

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Join .co brother, we will plot or revenge on femoids together

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MrGlutton and RichardSpencel
Just jack off

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, everythingisacope, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Fr tho, did you treat her bad in any way, like ignoring her?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and everythingisacope
Fr tho, did you treat her bad in any way, like ignoring her?
No man it was actually the opposite. She started replying late or just answering in one words

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and TsarTsar444
Didn't u make a thread yesterday that u are not happy with her

Didn't u make a thread yesterday that u are not happy with her
I wasn't but I never told her that. The fact I wasn't happy was because she never loved me and gave me the validation I craved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3043 and Ritalincell
I treated her like a princess I really loved here.
Thats so harsh bro, this is how it happened with my first gf as well, she just broke up for no reason except some bluepilled garbage. But in just 20 days she wanted to be back with me jfl. It is not 100% that she will not want to go back with yoy tho. Was she a virgin?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Thats so harsh bro, this is how it happened with my first gf as well, she just broke up for no reason except some bluepilled garbage. But in just 20 days she wanted to be back with me jfl. It is not 100% that she will not want to go back with yoy tho. Was she a virgin?
Yes she was virgin and kisless. Also she has unfollowed me on Instagram now. It's basically over

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I wasn't but I never told her that. The fact I wasn't happy was because she never loved me and gave me the validation I craved
Then move on and learn from it. Don't open your heart too much before being sure she loves you and also always act masculine and not like you need her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3163
Then move on and learn from it. Don't open your heart too much before being sure she loves you and also always act masculine and not like you need her.
Thx for the advice bro. It will work as an experience atleast

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Exactly the same im just rotting lifeless tbh dont feel like doing anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Yes she was virgin and kisless. Also she has unfollowed me on Instagram now. It's basically over
Fuck thats very wierd for a kisless virgin to brake up, never heard of it ded srs. Was she mentally ill somehow? This is just strange

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Any idea what to do?
The logical thing would be looksmaxxing, studying moneymaxxing and shit like that while trying to find another one, but i dont feel like putting effort into anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Fuck thats very wierd for a kisless virgin to brake up, never heard of it ded srs. Was she mentally ill somehow? This is just strange
Idk man. She randomly one day stopped asking me and just started giving me one word replies.

• Woah
The logical thing would be looksmaxxing, studying moneymaxxing and shit like that while trying to find another one, but i dont feel like putting effort into anything tbh
I don't even want to find any1 else.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Saoirsecel and TsarTsar444
If virgins didn't break up,then wouldn't every girl only have 1 partner (their current boyfriend)?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3163
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
Fuck man your relationship was exactly like mine she was a kissless virgin too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3163
I treated her like a princess I really loved here.
Most women don't actually want this. Tbh, sounds like she didn't know what she wants, and you may not know what you wanted either.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9819 and Deleted member 3163
If virgins didn't break up,then wouldn't every girl only have 1 partner (their current boyfriend)?
Legit in all real life cases i know, it's the guy who breaks up or cheats first, never heard of a girl doing it. And the guy is usually older

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3163
Most women don't actually want this. Tbh, sounds like she didn't know what she wants, and you may not know what you wanted either.
True

Legit in all real life cases i know, it's the guy who breaks up or cheats first, never heard of a girl doing it. And the guy is usually older
Im older than her she is 16

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and TsarTsar444
Sing her this song

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pussyslayer, RichardSpencel, sytyl and 1 other person
You probably mog her and can get a better looking girl who wants to be with you easily.
Idk man this was the first girl I ever had in like 18.5 years.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vidales, chawaje, zeshama and 9 others
No, we were together for 2.5 weeks
JFL i expected something like 2-3 years, now THAT is extremely traumatic. You cool my nigga jfl, she is just a mentally ill whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidales, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Don't troll man pls
Sorry bro, you seem like a good guy. I know It's cliché but stop thinking about her, when a woman leaves she already knew way before deciding leaving.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and TsarTsar444
JFL i expected something like 2-3 years, now THAT is extremely traumatic. You cool my nigga jfl, she is just a mentally ill whore
She is not a whore man. Something happened to her probably family issues

• +1
Sorry bro, you seem like a good guy. I know It's cliché but stop thinking about her, when a woman leaves she already knew way before deciding leaving.
Very true, those sneaky whores...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3163