My girlfriend caught me masturbating once in my bed

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
By the way we are friends but Flirt a lot too
It was kinda cringe
I wanted to coom and had lube and stuff on my bed and tried to hide it :lul:she comes in and says come to me let’s do something and sees me red my face was probably red and my biceps burning jfl
She asked if everything is okay I said yes , she asked again sure? I said yes man why not? She said okay jfl and left and came again I said I want to sleep now let’s do smth later
After one day we are sitting alone and talking she said you probably are masturbating a lot don’t you ? I said no I’m trying to do nofap jfl and she asked what is that and Said are you gay why Nofap? This proves Nofap is gay trait
Asked her if she fingers herself she was like noo im not
I said keep coping

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 7079 and Vidyacoper
It was kinda cringe
I wanted to coom and had lube and stuff on my bed and tried to hide it :lul:she comes in and says come to me let’s do something and sees me red my face was probably red and my biceps burning jfl
She asked if everything is okay I said yes , she asked again sure? I said yes man why not? She said okay jfl and left and came again I said I want to sleep now let’s do smth later
Ronald McDonald 757x936

Me and my ex girlfriend used to argue about me preferring to coom while she was at work :feelshaha:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Htobrother
It was kinda cringe
After one day we are sitting alone and talking she said you probably are masturbating a lot don’t you ? I said no I’m trying to do nofap jfl and she asked what is that and Said are you gay why Nofap? This proves Nofap is gay trait
Asked her if she fingers herself she was like noo im not
I said keep coping
What kinda combo to have is this

nothing wrong with jerking off if you have a gf; if she's weird about it fuck her