My girlfriend forces me to wear a condom

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
This is bullshit and unfair. If she is gonna make me wear a fucking condom, then I dont even want sex. I'm pissed off. She said that she'll only let me fuck her pussy without a condom when we're ready to have a baby. I can only fuck her ass and throat without a condom. But guess what... I DONT WANT TO FUCK HER PUSSY IF I HAVE TO WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM. I'm better off not fucking it at all NEVER. This is bullshit. I'll just make her give me blowjobs. I'm extremely pissed off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2426
Inel trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
Beat her the fuck up. She cant do you like that.
C4523F97 4A4D 4FCD 812A 33FA746D2F72

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
If she don’t let you fuck her raw then she don’t love u

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SMVbender, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
She has every STD on the planet and don't want you to catch them, she cares about you and is a real keeper.

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Real men take what they fucking want

In the middle of sex, rip off the condom, slam her face into the bed or whatever by her neck, and start donkey fucking, and don’t stop till she cums multiple times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3789
Love scale

1 - bareback sex
2 - creampie
3 - anal
4 - rimjob
5 - will bring a side bitch to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, currymax, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
If she don’t let you fuck her raw then she don’t love u
She says she dont want to get pregnant at 16. I'm better fucking her anus anyway

inb4 she cheats

Tales from the slums of Mumbai

She has every STD on the planet and don't want you to catch them, she cares about you and is a real keeper.
You’re back you giga mogger. How have u been?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Send me nudes of her pls n thank u

Haven't left the house in 3 days how bout you?
I’m rotting Rn too boyo. You’re a 6’2 slayer, go out. People will shiver at your presence and girls will get wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
I WOULD BE SCARED OF FUCKING WITHOUT CONDOM TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I’m rotting Rn too boyo. You’re a 6’2 slayer, go out. People will shiver at your presence and girls will get wet
I wear timbs during winter so I look 6'3 but no height for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Your larping is obvious. You're a lonely virgin irl.

I WOULDNT FUCK ANYONE ANYWAY SO ITS IRRELEVANT
I fucked a 50+ woman that I picked up from one of the most repugnant bars in my country without a condom and I was genuinely terrified afterwards tbh

Yes
I fucked a 50+ woman that I picked up from one of the most repugnant bars in my country without a condom and I was genuinely terrified afterwards tbh
Yes Yes you did

Volcel tbh

This is bullshit and unfair. If she is gonna make me wear a fucking condom, then I dont even want sex. I'm pissed off. She said that she'll only let me fuck her pussy without a condom when we're ready to have a baby. I can only fuck her ass and throat without a condom. But guess what... I DONT WANT TO FUCK HER PUSSY IF I HAVE TO WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM. I'm better off not fucking it at all NEVER. This is bullshit. I'll just make her give me blowjobs. I'm extremely pissed off

Bro you don't want kids or std's this early

But can we get stds if we both virgin?

No but i think it's a risk it's why an sti sexually transmitted infection they made us to boring classes on this shit as if an incel like me will ever need a condom but i can't say that though

@Playboypuertorican

Jfl

I remember giving my 15 year old gf deep creampies on the regular. Brutal that you ain't hitting that raw.

She's just desperate not to have Your kids tbh, the pill is easy as fuck for any teen girl to get a hold of without parental knowledge or consent

Is she mulatto bro? Or white