My girlfriend just broke up with me. It’s over.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I was out with my dad all day and when I came home my girlfriend was nice and sweet and we were happy, but then she said she was going to continue working for Uber.

I lost my shit. She knows how much I hate her doing it. It’s so dangerous. I don’t want any man inside the car with my girlfriend. I don’t care if he’s gay, old, etc. So we fought about it. This is like the 100th time we fought about it.

Finally, she said, “just fucking leave” because I started screaming at her. Now I’m sitting down in this car that I borrowed from my cousin. I don’t even have a license. I don’t know where to go.

Should I sleep in the car?

I don’t know, boyos, I think I’m fucked on this one :hnghn:

@subhuman incel @Jamesothy @BrendioEEE @FastBananaCEO @PingPong @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
call her and tell her you did it out of love, make up a story of some girl being raped and it being dangerous

gaslight tf out of her bro it's not too late

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, one job away, ItsOver.com and 11 others
Get a new girlfriend chad

She should listen to you man, that's fucked, I wouldn't want my girlfriend working for uber either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998, germanlooks and 2 others
call her and tell her you did it out of love, make up a story of some girl being raped and it being dangerous

I tried this. Her response was,

“you don’t care about me. Are you going to financially support me? I didn’t think so. I don’t want to work a normal job and get paid every two weeks. I need money fast”

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998, BigNigga69 and 1 other person
finally

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
She should listen to you man, that's fucked, I wouldn't want my girlfriend working for uber either.
She thinks I’m being selfish. Maybe I am, but everyone I’ve talked to said the same thing that Uber isn’t safe. Especially for a girl. I don’t want my love partner being flirted with or being put in potential danger every day

then she said “if I work at a restaurant even more guys will flirt with me”

maybe she’s right but I don’t know this shit sucks bad.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I was out with my dad all day and when I came home my girlfriend was nice and sweet and we were happy, but then she said she was going to continue working for Uber.

I lost my shit. She knows how much I hate her doing it. It’s so dangerous. I don’t want any man inside the car with my girlfriend. I don’t care if he’s gay, old, etc. So we fought about it. This is like the 100th time we fought about it.

Finally, she said, “just fucking leave” because I started screaming at her. Now I’m sitting down in this car that I borrowed from my cousin. I don’t even have a license. I don’t know where to go.

You're right to not want her driving uber. You might want to tell her to make a choice. And you must stick to your guns if she doesn't make the one you were hoping for.

As for the homeless situation. Yeah, sleep in the car. Just make sure you aren't in a place you'll get woken up by security or whatever.

You can say “I told you so” after she gets raped and kidnapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
next time just dont leave lol wait until she calls the cops then leave

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
She thinks I’m being selfish. Maybe I am, but everyone I’ve talked to said the same thing that Uber isn’t safe. Especially for a girl. I don’t want my love partner being flirted with or being put in potential danger every day

Act High T, hold your ground on this issue, give her an ultimatum, and ghost her if necessary, no matter how you feel, if she genuinely loves you, she'll take you back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Baldingman1998, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
M

maybe try to make a compromise. For example that she only works as Uber driver during day time and not in the evening when it’s dark outside. This would make it more safe atleast

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Vermilioncore

Ugh. I hate to do this. But I need to blackpill you here. It is what it is. Bees what it what it bees.

You meet hundreds to thousands of people working a taxi cab trade. And let me remind you that chauffeuring was a playa's job back in the 80/90s. Lots of likely pussy slams. And as for her, potential men. But sadly, women working for uBer have become disguised prostitution. Ugh. It's true. Some police know this revelation, but it's challenging to jackhammer that company when no one's snitching.

In my experience, and allow me to mog and remind you I'm a big muscular guy wheeling a colossal monstrosity, they always flirt. Which is why I call that service uBergina.

This one time. I climbed up inside. And she's like, "Oh my gad, it's just gotten hot in here."

And I'm like, "Ugh. Tell me about it."

"If I weren't driving, I would be sitting back there with you. Though I won't be sitting on that cushion-oh my gad, I can't believe I said that out loud!" Her face flushed with a horny as fuck shame.

"Ugh. How bout we park, and you can sit on my face." And the rest is history.

My advice. Move on. She belongs to uBer now. And it's not just an undercover sex trade business; it's a cult too.

But if you're madly in love with her, you have to trust her. That's how this works. Regardless if she meets a Chad that mogs you and pursues her later. Life sucks sometimes. But that doesn't mean to give up. You have to keep walking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Vermilioncore
You’ll find another one

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 14323

THIS. Do this OP ASAP

• +1
You aren't going to win this unless you make enough money to support her. Otherwise she's just gonna have to do what she has to do tbh

• +1
Ask Shannon Rose Bosanac on a date:

Snapchat: babylove1987

I tried this. Her response was,

“you don’t care about me. Are you going to financially support me? I didn’t think so. I don’t want to work a normal job and get paid every two weeks. I need money fast”
Say "even if I'm not, you should still do a better job"

Act High T, hold your ground on this issue, give her an ultimatum, and ghost her if necessary, no matter how you feel, if she genuinely loves you, she'll take you back.
Shit advise. She will not choose him. Most girls are ego narcy