"My girlfriend never had orgasm with me but orgasmed with her rapist"

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Before anything says anything, yes I understand how ridiculous and insecure this is, but I can’t help it.

Me and my girlfriend have been together 4 years. We dated for 2 years in high school broke up for 3 and got back together 2 years ago. Weeks after our break up she experienced a rape by 2 monsters. I wasn’t there to protect her because I left her. I still feel responsible about it today. I stayed with her as a friend during her recovery, I’ll admit I did a shitty job, I didn’t do any of my own research and I told her I didn’t think I could stomach hearing what those scumbags did to her while she was scared alone and vulnerable.

Last year she felt comfortable having penetrative sex again and I was so excited for both of us. It was satisfying for me but not her. I can only get her to orgasm oral sex or other clit stimulation. She told me she wasn’t able to orgasm from being penetrated so I kinda never sweated it and stuck to the things I am talented at.

3 months ago we both got drunk, her for the first time since the incident. She started crying and told me in very explicit detail what happened for the very first time. Hearing it made me want to throw up, I should’ve been by her side, I wasn’t doing my job as a man to protect her. I’m not going to say exactly what they did, but, it was enough to bring me to tears with her. One thing she said was that the experience gave see multiple of the most intense orgasms she ever experienced. I was shocked, I knew guys could orgasm from rape but I didn’t know women could.

This made me feel incredibly sexually inadequate. It also made me feel like an absolute scumbag for feeling bad that about myself that the guys that raped my girlfriend gave her orgasms from penetration. I am incredibly anxious now whenever she comes. Part of me feels bad that I’m making her orgasm when those were part of her rape. And the other part of me explodes with the feeling that I’m not good enough to keep sleeping with her.

I feel broken emotionally about this situation. I can’t talk to my girlfriend about it, because I don’t want her to feel bad about those guys making her orgasm anymore than she does now. What can I do?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, baerr, piec and 3 others
ik this is larp but this actually happens and is easily explained by the books they read

• +1
Reactions: buflek
These are fantasies/larps

Dont waste your time reading them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, Debetro and Sprinkles
Unironically women want to be graped

As I said. Look at the books they read half of them have rape in them, cnc, all toxic relationships
Mate im not denying that

I said women don't orgasm from getting raped

• +1
Reactions: greycel
As I said. Look at the books they read half of them have rape in them, cnc, all toxic relationships
its not rape if they want it, they just like when chads get assertive

Fake n gay larp post

its not rape if they want it, they just like when chads get assertive
Yea yet one of the most popular ones the girl is litteraly crying and asking the guy to stop

females often cum from rape. its primitive and how sex used to be when we were primals. do u think some bone mogger neanderthal asked his sex slave for permission? they just held a foid by the hair and raped the shit out of her and they still enjoy it to this day

they always cry about muhhh rape muhhh my life is ruined. but thats only because society made them believe how bad rape is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back