My girlfriend says she will get mad if i threatened the boys who kissed her

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
But I will indeed track them down and beat the fuck out of them like this whether she likes it or not

I will stomp those midgets like I stomp vermin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Greeicy and Deleted member 2227
you are redefining autism to a new level even on this site

cringed hard at the video

You wont do shit
coping3.gif

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
LMAO imagine being so much of a cuck that you don't realize that if your GF wasn't enabling such behavior then they wouldn't have done it (this is assuming they kissed her unexpectedly and she didn't just cheat on you).

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
once i learn spanish and start dating latinas ill eventually date your gf. then ill start hunting down every boy who fucked her including you

one time i pulled a girl in the club, and then within 5 mins some oldcell grabbed me by the throat and slammed me into the wall

i was drunk asf so was just laughing, but it turns out it was his gf, i litterally pulled her in front of him and he blamed me vs her

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and stuckneworleans
one time i pulled a girl in the club, and then within 5 mins some oldcell grabbed me by the throat and slammed me into the wall

i was drunk asf so was just laughing, but it turns out it was his gf, i litterally pulled her in front of him and he blamed me vs her
He was just defending his pussy bro. You can't let other men try your girls pussy

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
He was just defending his pussy bro. You can't let other men try your girls pussy

yeh i realised, i was only like 17 and he must of been 30

he got blackpilled that night, and so did i

You should also beat the shit out of her for choosing to kiss them in the first place.

You should also beat the shit out of her for choosing to kiss them in the first place.
Why would I do that? I'm an alpha man who beats up other men. Why would I hit the girl that gives me blowjobs and pussy?

yeh i realised, i was only like 17 and he must of been 30

he got blackpilled that night, and so did i
How tall were you and how tall was he?

Last edited:
Why would I do that? I'm an alpha man who beats up other men. Why would I hit the girl that gives me blowjobs and pussy?

no idea, i was always tall...but when i was a teen i was skinny

he was a fully grown man, he could of beat me to pulp becasue i always got drunk asf

Because she disrespected both you and her father by kissing men that aren't her husband.
Is she a Latina?

I will rape your girlfriend buddy boyo

You got cucked fool. Should beat your girl not the guys retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back