My Girlfriend wants an open relationship? [AITA]?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
She says she needs to "explore" herself and find out who she is, I said no and dumped her ass the next day. Am I the asshole reddit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy, CopeIsReal and 6 others
Extremely High T. Open Relationship just means Cucking you with permission.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 5656
YTA OP. If you don't want the woman you love to be getting reamed by other men then you don't deserve her.

On a serious note, why do redditors have to come up with a retarded abbreviation for literally everything? more evidence of their retardation. too 'tarded to even use full words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
YTA. IT'S HER BODY.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeIsReal, retard and 4 others
depends on how incel you are. If this was the one time you lucked out and managed to get a gf, it might have been a bad move. Even if you felt butt hurt about her mentioning it, just use her for sex. However if you are good lucking enough to get another girlfriend, your actions were justified.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
depends on how incel you are. If this was the one time you lucked out and managed to get a gf, it might have been a bad move. Even if you felt butt hurt about her mentioning it, just use her for sex. However if you are good lucking enough to get another girlfriend, your actions were justified.
Disagreed. Even as a truecel you should say no bc pride is the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: Eezz, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
You would've been an irl simp good for you dumping her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep