My () girlfriends () mad at me for not wanting to go to her best friends () wedding because she “did it” with the grooms best friend / best m

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
For some context. Me and my gf went to celebrate her best friend Sam’s 21st bday at her apartment on campus. Sam has been dating this guy named John for around 6 years. At the time of this party she informed us she had been on a “break” for roughly 3 days with John. Without the known details of their break what happens next makes it more confusing as I don’t know if they specified sleeping with other people would be okay.

Late into the party John’s best friend Chris arrives at the party with some beer and stays to continue to talk to Sam. When the party dies down everyone leaves and only Me + Gf and also Sam+Chris stay. Around 4AM we hear aggressive loud moaning, a bed rocking and (OFC) The Weeknd pathetically trying to mask the sound. The next morning rolls around trying to get some answers me and my gf talk to Sam and she admits she did Indeed sleep with Chris but it was okay since her and John were on a break. I questioned if she was going to tell John if they got back together about what happened and she declined saying he doesn’t need to know. Well as you have it they got back together days later.

After around a one month hiatus of that shit show, of course, John purposes to Sam. With wedding invites being sent out recently of course me and my girlfriend get them. I don’t want to attend this wedding and I’ve told my gf multiple times that I don’t want to because I’m gonna wanna tell him what happened (I don’t know him very well but we’re surface level friends). Of course Chris is also the best man in this disastrous wedding and I have no clue if John is filled into the situation. Well my gf and Sam are trying to convince me to go saying it’s fine and they’re happy together.

Do you think John knows? Should I tell him what happened if even it technically isn’t cheating? Should I go the wedding? Should I take it as a red flag with my gf?

TLDR; gf mad at me for not wanting to go to wedding of her best friend who slept with grooms best friend / best man

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Larp you got cucked like 500 times from what I can see